Craziest thing that happen to you at Fanime

Started by Touya no Miko, June 03, 2006, 03:29:10 PM

Miradori

Quote from: "some_guy272"well, there were a lot of crazy things i saw at fanime. one was using planks of wood we found in a dumpster, a hotel sheet, and some black duct tape to make wolfwood's cross. another was watching my friend accidentally throw a drunk guy into one of the cement pillars. but the craziest thing i remember had to do with the band of ninjas. i was trying to help my friend(dressed as wolfwood) sell glowsticks for money to buy ciggarettes. the small cardboard sign said something about helping wolfwood on his quest or something, and he had conveniently added "free hugs" at the bottom. as the ninjas were passing, one of them noticed me holding the sign. he shouted, "hey V! does that sign say free hugs??" so i nodded. he gathered the others and commenced the whole, "ninjas, what is your proffession? KILL!! KILL!! KILL!!" and i got glomp/hugged against a pillar. and yet, none of them bought glowsticks. however, it was awesome.
AHAHAHA! Those were my friends! I was the Orihime following them, they were my 'body guard' I had no clue what they were doing, hence my lack of shirt ninja-ness. But the Kill Kill Kill yeller, the leader? My dork of a boyfriend (now at least, we got together after fanime) Glad to make memories!

hellangel

Quote from: "*Sesshie's* Nina"Uhm....craziest thing that happened to me? *evil grin* Masquerade this year, my friends and I did a skit....it was *drum roll*

"Riku's Journey to Candy Mountain".....and I was Riku....dead serious

We (Ouran Group) found your skit to be rather hilarious as well. We still quote it randomly XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

K&K4ever

I still say that skit should have won :cry:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Emerge

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I barely saw any of my fanime friends,  you know who you are -.-, and I owned ass at puzzle fighter...

did i play you? i remember playing a few puzzle fighter matches myself. only about 2-3 people beat me over the weekend [/brag]

K&K4ever

Ither I need more practis at Guitar freaks or the machiene was off.

Uzu

I ate at a really, REALLY fancy restaurant  in pretimeskip-Naruto cosplay.
w/ fox ears.

I went to the B & W Ball after, and left early because I couldn't see any cosplayers who might be dance-partner-less.

I ran into a Sasuke. Almost literally. More like one of her fans, because she was surrounded by a ring of fangirls.
Sasuke and I made eye-contact, and she hugged me, and the fangirls imploded.

They kept on squealing for SasuNaru photos, and we were sorta forced into it...
I nearly got molested by one fangirl when she glomped me.

I ended up being Naruto in in "Ed Meets Sora" with her...I had to learn all the timing and moves the day of the skit...

Oh, and I ran into Jiraiya like five times throughout the con. He said what was I doing, training wasn't over yet.
Cosplay and conventions not only go hand-in-hand, they skip and frolic in flowers, too.

crazyninjafox

I got alot of hugs from ppl bc of my "hug?..." sign.. wearing black,  and a face mask xD...

some guy in an army uniform grabbed my neck and not letting me glomp him  and when his friend told me to ^^;;;

i kept finding the same ppl hugging me, i yaoi paddled the burger king guy, then he chased me ^^;;;;; now im scared of him, and hid the whole time from him at fanime

lost a kiki from the gaia booth place

yelled stfu to the guy who kept yelling "4!!!!! 4!!" at the masquerade

and meeting random ppl that i sadly didnt get contact information from Dx

thats all i can remember for now ^^;;;

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "K&K4ever"we herd about the car at the fourum panel. my condolences, and I'm glad no one was hurt. :(

This will be something I will never be able to let go. >_<!!
The best part about it was that when I came back to work everyone wanted to see pictures of my flaming car. xD!

K&K4ever

well, heres another thing that happened, it won't top the car but here you go, I overslept on the first day of 06 so I forgot my dress shose for my wakaba outfit and my sandles for my Kaoru and Envy. So when I was Envy, I had to walk around in my socks.  And that's not all. at the end of the FMA gathering, we went to Jack in the Box and, you guessed it, I had to walk two and a half block in socks that were half barfoot (so glad that there wasn't any broken glass anywhere. :shock:

Teh_Real_Ash_Ketchum

I have to say the carziest thing that happend to me was when I was dressed up as Ash Ketchum and a zombie bit me and I became zombie  Ash and then started to fight pyramid head. Or when I was regular Ash Ketchum and just fought everyone I could find.
I was the Ash Ketchum who actually fought people...Like Beast Boy, Naruto, Cloud, Wolfwood, and a lot of other people I can't think of at the moment.

Runewitt

on the last morning of 07, i ran into some brittish guy who was leading a "field trip" through the con, into the hotels, into random people's rooms and demanding random things. we ended up doing a fanime version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where we needed to find an egg, which became a WOW type quest, and i carried a guy to the starbucks.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I suppose.... The craziest thing that happened to me at Fanime is standing in a line for damn near 3 hours. And, another thing is the rave... It was the first time I'd ever been to one, and it was SOOOO live. I'm a wall-plant  so I didn't dance, but it certainly was fun to watch every one. A girl fell, too so.... -snickers-

narutofan17

OH YEAH!!!!!! I remember something. Does anyone remember that random drunk guy the first night of the rave? He was so f@#king annoying!!!!
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

DshadowSakura

Craziest *scary thing that happened* Being Followed to ma car by some creepy guy that look like he didnt go to fanime @_@ i ran to ma car  ;D ..and Craziest *awesome cool crazy* was seeing Mechanical Panda out at stage Zero and being able to take a descent photo with them  :D they were so great at Music Fest!

Kazuko

awesome things happened at fanime I remember a while back I was hugged by a cute boy =) just cause I wore cat ears lololol it was awesome <3 he even purred!

Oh and this year Man I was FACE TO FACE with Shino of Karma Shenjing <3 Hes so pretty X3 I held his hand *gush*

sporkofjustice

Quote from: K&K4ever on June 04, 2007, 04:32:18 PM
actually, best comody whent to the Narutou one. although the Ouran Host Club won something better

I was Tamaki in the Ouran Gay Bar skit...and we DID win the best comedy, actually ^^

narutofan17

Oh yeah. So I cosplayed as Jiraiya and I loved how almost every time (at the Marriott) I got into the elevator there were random naruto characters in it. XD. I also hated the fate that I was on the 23 floor and when we went down we would stop on almost every floor. One time we almost made it to the bottom. T_T
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Yuki Valentine

Please check out my 8tracks account and add me!
http://8tracks.com/yuki_valentine

My YouTube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/xYukiValentine

PLEASE PLAY AND DONATE!!!

freerice.com and freepoverty.com

Ai_Kaneco

Quote from: KillingYouGuy on June 04, 2006, 10:05:56 PM
Within 4 seconds of entering the convention center, I was immediatley glomped by two Vash's. It was so awesome I went into convulsions. Later they came back. Only there was 6 or 7 instead of two. And they all glomped me at once. And I died. And was reborn. And smiled.

me want me want!!!! LULZ!!! thats my dream come true!!!!
watashi wa honshino no matataki <3

crystalsoul

me and my friend were in the hotel with our other friends, and our girlfriends at the time. he dressed like gaara, and since gaara is my favorite naruto character i was complementing my friend on how he did a surprizingly great job on the cosplay.

i was laying on the bed and he jumped on me cause he was exited and well......he was on top of me and.....our lips met and we kissed....and suddenly it felt like the world completely went mute and stopped for 3 seconds as we stared at each other realized what just happened. he jumped off me and fell to the floor and started rubbing the cooties off my lips.

meanwhile the whole room of 5-6 people including both our girlfriends watched us and were taken back and half of them didnt know what to say.

truly an anime moment where 2 strait guys accidentally kiss like in Naruto when Sasuke and NAruto kissed XD