Craziest thing that happen to you at Fanime

Started by Touya no Miko, June 03, 2006, 03:29:10 PM

K&K4ever

I take it no one else was brake dancing. :)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Quote from: "K&K4ever"I take it no one else was brake dancing. :)

I found this.  hehe. :lol:
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Graduisc

speaking of brake dancing, break dancing back stage during the masquerade was dope. well random behind the scenes break dance battles was dope. filming random skits during the con was awesome as well. as for craziest thing was volunteering for the masquerade for its 10 billion million hours and  pictochatting with you dudes.
and i thought i was mean. ahaha. volunteer since '03ish door guard all day everyday, i sit in front of my own door and say "nope, exit only."

K&K4ever

I'm hoping to be in the masquerade next year,  :wink:

we didn't know that you were supposed to sign up online this year. :(

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)"
Quote from: "K&K4ever"I take it no one else was brake dancing. :)

I found this.  hehe. :lol:

Crazy when did this happen ?
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

Raydere

I failed a song on Para Para =O (Made Of Fire on Freestyle-Hard)

I promptly fell off on purpose.

But then I passed it along with Velfarre 2000 (wheee, more arm hell!)
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Lisii

Craziest thing...I accidentally got my first kiss...-_-;;; Not pleasant at all (no offense to the gal who took it...xD You know I love you).

And dude...on Friday night, there was a police helicopter circling for about 2 hours. o_O Then the next night, or the night after that, I can't remember, two of my friends woke up at exactly the same time. One thought it was an earthquake (earlier she had gotten a text that there had been a minor one where she lived), but no one else felt anything. Then there were these bangs, and it sounded like someone banging on the window. Right after that there were sirens, and all four of us jumped out of bed and to the window. I later found out that the bangs were gunshots. o__o IT WAS SO FREAKY.

Pebbles.celler.door

I fell in love last year  :oops:  :wink:
and this year some guy always glomped me all weekend that was fun  lol
The reason i love fanime...is because i wait for it all year and it feels like home is supposed to feel like it makes me feel almost normal because i dress like that everyday anyway lol

K&K4ever

glomping can be fun when it's not annoying or dangerous that is.

Pebbles.celler.door

and then this one girl glomped me to the floor lol then that started a dog pile lol
The reason i love fanime...is because i wait for it all year and it feels like home is supposed to feel like it makes me feel almost normal because i dress like that everyday anyway lol

K&K4ever

. . .  :?  . . . well at least you're alive

Raydere

Say "lol" again. I dare you, I double dare you.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

K&K4ever

Sidekick

Yea...I was so tempted to do that too. xD

Miradori

I come down from my hotel to find my friends to see them, transformed into the T shirt ninjas of glomping...yes, glomping. It was saturday I believe...maybe sunday, no saturday. The large group going around going 'NINJAS! What is your profession?!' 'KILL KILL KILL' to everyone with a glomp me or hug me sign, and then group glomping them. Con ops disbanded them though T_T. oh it was fun to watch.

Ekac

Quote from: "Lisii"Craziest thing...I accidentally got my first kiss...-_-;;; Not pleasant at all (no offense to the gal who took it...xD You know I love you).

This, my good man, is the equal equivalent to "I lost my virginity at an anime convention... that sentence makes me sound a lot fatter than I actually am."

Devi 1313

ok, so here's a crazy story. A couple weeks ago I was at my local piercing parlor to get my navel checked out. I had to wait for the piercer because she was with other clients. After a while this girl comes out, sits down and we have a really nice chat while she's waiting for her b/f.

Fast forward to Friday, I think. I forget how I initially started chatting with her but eventually this girl goes "you look familiar". I saw her fresh nose piercing and asked "Did you go to El Toro bodyshop a couple weeks ago?" OMG, it was HER! I had no idea she was a cosplayer! Now after scoping out her myspace I found out she's the sister of 2 of my old friends from JC! She was the mysterious middle sister I had seen pics of but never met!

*cue Twilight Zone theme*
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

SheaShea

I was being followed by this blonde boy while I was dressed up as Princess Ashe from Final Fantasy XII

He must have followed me and my friends around for about an hour and a half!  But then we went somewere and lost him- damn- we were ganna pull the prank that my friend (Lulu) was going to be my girlfriend XP

There was so many more outrageouse things that happend this year- So much fun!!

EDIT:  for those of you who went to the masquarade, my other friend was the one who shouted out "its over 9000!"  and was also the one who jumped out during the 'Tra La La" song  XD
2007 - I was Princess Ashe from FF XII
Official Pikaball Player
Join us in 09?

K&K4ever

oh so you were the ones who blew out my ear drums (JK, the Sasuke fangirls did that)