Craziest thing that happen to you at Fanime

Started by Touya no Miko, June 03, 2006, 03:29:10 PM

Touya no Miko

Yup, another one! So let's all tell about our crazy adventures at Fanime!

I saw my friend Sean, dressed up as a lolita on Saturday, even though he's a boy. He had fake boobs and everything. O_o. I was randomly glomped by a purple haired girl. I kept getting hugged by the same person. On monday I was repeatedly getting hugged by three girls, because I was dressed up as L from Death note(And a Zombie L FYI). During the Naruto gathering an Ebisu cosplayer went face first into my boobs, when I pretended to flash her. I played ninja twister with my friends...and lost. A storm trooper played with the giant snake plushie I carried with me. XD
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Arconna

Hmm, craziest thing...well, I caught my friend checking me out in 'that sort of way' and I'm a guy and he's a guy...so...no..I just made that up...but I still suspect he may be a little bit on the other team...

umm.  I think the craziest thing was waiting for 2 and a half hours to play a game of Rifts RPG when nobody showed up for it...but that's really just boring rather than crazy.  I miss out on so much cause I still don't know most of what goes on.  Someone hang out with me next year and drag me to all the crazy stuff please!
Arconna
-------------------------------------------------------
My Blog Novel!

Minagi-chan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Yup, another one! So let's all tell about our crazy adventures at Fanime!

I saw my friend Sean, dressed up as a lolita on Saturday, even though he's a boy. He had fake boobs and everything. O_o.
He jacked my dress.  ;_;
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

zoupzuop2

Awright, I had SOMETHING that I think was sorta crazy, at least for a first convention...

Okay, so I'm pretty poor. I'm holding all the money to my name at this point, with about a dollar in my bank account. What to do?

I whip out my "Anything-Goes-DDR-Martial Artist" hobo sign, grab a small, cleaned-out applesauce cup, and plop myself in clean sight.
So, about $1.95 and 6 min. later, this guy comes up to me and says, "Do you do sketches?" I say "sure". So he asks me to draw an anthropomorphic fox-girl. So I do. This leads to dropping $3 (in quarters) into the cup and asking if I'll draw something in his "green book".

(At this point I'm thinking, WTF?!?)

I say yes. So he leads me into the artists' room and sets me up behind this green book of his, full of furry drawings. I get to work, and 15 min later, I give him my usual low-quality art, drawing a fox-type female.

Figures that this guy is a proffessional furry artist. He gave me his card:
//www.acexcat.com
And drew a li'l furry on it and said "Thanks".
Thus was my way of getting to Fanime the next day. Without that money, I'd have been broke in the means of VTA/Metro fares.

I'm neither an artist nor a furry fan, so this sorta caught me unawares.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

fanartist

Drunken_Master

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the Kyuubi on Leash x Itachi makeout photo session that happened during the naruto gathering on sunday. :p
Gai: OK, Lee! Take them off!
Lee: Hai, Gai-sensei!
Everyone: *GASP*
Gai: The weights, Lee- I meant the WEIGHTS!!
Lee: Oh. *puts pants back on*

=T____T= *hiccup* I'm enjoying my youth.

otakuapprentice

luckily, i didnt have anything weird happen to me this year. but for some reason, when i was walking around the convention center late at night, i kept looking behind me. i felt a really weird vibe or something...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

MzreYuen

making out with my friend vincent on stage at the masquerade was great. i've always wanted to do it.. didn't imagine it would be that way though

~~Loktera~~

Me wandering around Faux Kissing some guys througout the convention... Or attempting to.

In fact, that's probably how I won that Final Fantasy Dear Friends T Shirt....
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ayanami Rei First Child

I think joining that whole group of "We'll get you hugs!!" was pretty freaky.

OMG! That AlecXCat guy! He TOTALLY drew in my friend's book and we got to talk to him for awhile!! I got one of his cards with a cool drawing on it ^_^

ILuvHeijiHattori

Cross dressing lust

Edward Elric came up to me and kissed me w/o warning >_< (damn u Linnie!!) xD

and um... I saw Link @ Jack In The Box eating a jumbo jack @_@

Kazuko

=D i got stalked by one of the members from UP HOLD

it was cool XD im stalkable~

KillingYouGuy

Within 4 seconds of entering the convention center, I was immediatley glomped by two Vash's. It was so awesome I went into convulsions. Later they came back. Only there was 6 or 7 instead of two. And they all glomped me at once. And I died. And was reborn. And smiled.
I am great! :D

Lilghost

I was the only Raito on an L conga line... and i was only there because I was handcuffed to my best friend and L to my Raito...

Also, at the Masquerade when Auron was onstage I screamed that I loved him... and he blew me a kiss! it wasn't as much the craziest as the best...
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Rette

This guy just randomly walked up to me and my friend about 3 times a day (almost everyday) and asked for a hug.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Suspicious

It seems like the craziest thing most people go through are either kisses or hugs.  Maybe I'm used to the con scene now.. that doesn't seem too odd to me anymore :3

On almost the entirety of Monday afternoon in the middle of Stage Zero, me and my friends were blowing ginormeous bubbles by continuously linking them with a bubble gun I had for my cosplay.  It got to be about a foot and a half wide in diameter with 3 people blowing or waving fans or just waving their arms around me trying to keep it up before it was too big and crashed on the floor/curtains/into people.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Chikiru

Quote from: "Rette"This guy just randomly walked up to me and my friend about 3 times a day (almost everyday) and asked for a hug.

Was he wearing, like, a light blue sweater or something on some of those days? 'Cause if it was, he did that to me too. =/ It was kinda gross on Monday, though, 'cause he didn't look like he changed or anything... XP

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Chikiru"
Quote from: "Rette"This guy just randomly walked up to me and my friend about 3 times a day (almost everyday) and asked for a hug.

Was he wearing, like, a light blue sweater or something on some of those days? 'Cause if it was, he did that to me too. =/ It was kinda gross on Monday, though, 'cause he didn't look like he changed or anything... XP

Yeah, he was wearing a teal sweater. I don't mind being asked for a hug, but after I said no 3 times, it got a little annoying.  My friends and I had to avoid him for the rest of the con.

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Cross dressing lust

Edward Elric came up to me and kissed me w/o warning >_< (damn u Linnie!!) xD

and um... I saw Link @ Jack In The Box eating a jumbo jack @_@

I remember the cross-dressing Lust! XD And, I just had that sudden urge to kiss another Ed! Perhaps I should do that to another Ed at AX next time . . .

Link went to jack-in-the-box? When?
"Don't give me any orders."

risingphoenix13

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "Chikiru"

Yeah, he was wearing a teal sweater. I don't mind being asked for a hug, but after I said no 3 times, it got a little annoying.  My friends and I had to avoid him for the rest of the con.

He got me twice in the same day within 30 minutes of each time. I told him that I already hugged him and he pouted when I mentioned it.