Wolf's Rain gathering 07

Started by swordman85, June 06, 2006, 01:47:42 PM

swordman85

Hey Everybody,

I'd love to have a Wolf's Rain Gathering next year.  We accidently had an impromptu one this past year and it was freaking awesome and I'd love to have an organized one with more people.  I'm thinking about having it on Monday...if the days are the same anyway.  I need longer hair on Sunday to be in the masqurade as Hige then I'll cut it to be Tsume for the gathering. If I can get everyone I met this year to come we'll have a cheza, Blue, Kiba, Toboe and maybe a Leara.  I don't have contact info for all of these people so if you happen to know any of them please let me know.  thanks alot see you in 07

Megumi

Hey, I might be interested in this cosplay :D I could be Blue.

swordman85

Anyone else wanna join in, the more the merrier

lalalandla

ill will be cosplaying as kiba in 07 =D buttttttttt if i lose weight (alot of it) and since i have brown skin, i will go as tsume but thats only if i lose weight

Culpa_Mosrael16

I wont be able to cosplay but where r u gathering? I really want to see u guys
Aegri somnia Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem -
In a sick man's dreams , children like you were left to perish on windswept crags

swordman85

Honestly I'd rather you go as Kiba cause I'm planning to go as Tsume.  And as far as where we'll meet I'd imagine in the lobby area and maybe go outside to get naturish shots.  FYI I'm not positive I can go yet cause I'd have to go the weekend before finals so I'd have to check with other people and see how possible they think it would be...but I want to go desperatly so keep up the work on the costumes everyone :)