What would you like to see in Tabletop 2007?

Started by Ska_Kitti, June 07, 2006, 10:59:00 PM

MonkeyRikku

Yayness! on a scale of one to ten, how possible is it to get candyland?
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

Ska_Kitti

Haha... I'll see what I can do. Getting certain games are dependant if I have a budget or not.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Late last night I told Moogleburg, best official rover person, about Fluxx and I  totally blew his mind on how insane Fluxx is and can be, including blank cards, and Stoner Fluxx :twisted:

Jehuty

Fluxx is both fun and an addicting nightmare...

I'll see about what we can do to provide it so long as it doesn't start any fights...lol...I've seen it...^_^
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Ska_Kitti

One day away from talking to the "Giant Talking Head of Programming", Ebner. :] Wush us luck!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"One day away from talking to the "Giant Talking Head of Programming", Ebner. :] Wush us luck!
I wish you great luck in your endeavours!! Please be sure to let us know if we can help in any way....such as getting petitions signed 8)

Ska_Kitti

I talked to Ebner yesterday. If everything goes according to plans, I will have enough to fund most of the games suggested on the forums. As it goes now, here is what I have on my end for games:

Demo = D
Tournament = T
Campaign = C

Confirmed Games:
-YuGiOh (T)
-Naruto (T)
-Magic the Gathering (T, type 2)
-Hero Clix (T)
-Mechwarrior (D, T)
-WoW TCG (D, T?)
-Texas Hold'em (T)
-BESM (C)
-Mah Jong (D)
-Go (D)

Suggested Games
-UNO
-Flux
-Apples to Apples
-Candy Land
-Monopoly

Pending Games
-Warhammer 40k (C)
-Lord of the Rings (C)
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

What about Munchkin? Is Muchkin going to be available?

Ska_Kitti

I'm thinking I can borrow my friends set of Munchkin (he has all or most of them). If not, I might be able to buy a set or something. We shall see.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Borrowing is better, I was checking on e-bay, and it costs like $60 for 1-4 >.<

Jehuty

Yikes...I wouldn't worry TOO much about not having Munchkin, he's not staffing this year and doesn't plan to use it at all, so more than likely, yeah, I can get Munchkin from him for Tabletop Gaming Usage...

Oh real quick, I'm the third talking head of the King Ghidorah (PLEASE tell me you've understood the reference, everyone) that we call Tabletop Gaming (Jason Ebner is the Center Head, Ska_Kitti is the Right-hand Head, and I'm the Left-hand Head)
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Devi 1313

Shadowrun! OMG! It might be a bit involved but if you guys played I'd probably know of some other people that would join!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Ska_Kitti

*EYAAAAHHHH* Yay for being a head of King Ghidorah.

Shadowrun, huh? I'll put that on my "list of things to try and buy". :]
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Devi 1313

I think it's considered a campaign game like D&D. All you really need is the book and a whole mess of D6's.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Ayanami Rei First Child

It is a campaign game like D&D. It's a lot of fun. There's even a little program that keeps track of your equipment and stats for 2 latest versions. Although I would NOT reccomend anyone playing a Hacker/Decker unless the GM has some real experience with those types of charecters, since they fight in a VR world called...The Matrix. Before anyone says anything....Shadowrun came BEFORE The Matrix movies. ^^;

~~Loktera~~

Chez Geek?

I have all 3 sets in the nice little Block Party... Kinda strange how during a long game, the cards you play start to reflect you IRL...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ayanami Rei First Child

I don't really know anything about it, but it sounds rather interesting...

Ska_Kitti

I'm thinking of placing an "open gaming" slot (approx. 2-3 hours long) into the schedule where non-scheduled games can come in and bring their own. This does however does demand a list of people who want to bring their own games for the session. I wanted to bring this in so that everyone could have their fair share of game. No worries, this has nothing to do with the budget. Most or all of the suggested games will still be present. Any thoughts?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm....Dunno. I don't really have much in the way of gameage that's not on the list ^^;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm....Dunno. I don't really have much in the way of gameage that's not on the list ^^;