2007 Masquerade News

Started by angeljibrille, June 08, 2006, 12:32:02 PM

foamalchemist

Quote from: "angeljibrille"
I will approve any accounts that are not set to "activated" in about two hours. So please try logging in after 12:00pm (noon) PST today :)  You may not get an e-mail. Just try logging in instead...
Awesome, thanks very much! :3

BrightHeart76

YAY!  I am so excited that we're all set.  Just had to share my joy.  Thanks for making it so user friendly.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ranma12

yay i set mine up and its pending!
FYI to any one who wants to join We need a couple iof extra dancers!
here is the link to my skt!
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?p=150087#150087
Please if you want to join go ahead!

ranma12

Can any one answer my question? I want to knwo what the microphoe sich is . like is it a portable head set? or is it a carry around?

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "ranma12"Can any one answer my question? I want to knwo what the microphoe sich is . like is it a portable head set? or is it a carry around?

in angeljibrelle's first post it says this in there~

"- 4 wireless mics for vocal performances (singing) or Improv (Comedy) only. All plays / skits need to be pre-recorded (we offer services for this at the con if you don't have the ability to pre-record your skit)."

=)
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

ranma12

in question what kind of other services? and thx ^_^

Aisha

A few questions:

Do you have to submit the completed application for step 2 in order to change from "pending" to "approved"? Because I have a few people who are unsure of hopping onboard our group, and would I would like to get this whole mess out of the way. If so, can you add people afterwards?

Also, would "pussy" be considered a swear? There's a song which uses it, but when I cut it, there's no other sexual reference. (hint, the clip I'm using is "pussy control" by prince, using just that phrase)

On the rules, it says 8 people are allowed. On the registration site, it says 12. Which is correct?

Miss Goku

Hey I wanted to know, what if we have special lighting? Do they do that and if they do what do we do to get it?

Nina Star 9

i hate the group name that i chose, is there any way to change it?

i just registered, because i did not realize that registration opened already (hey, i rarely check over here, okay?), and i wanted to get mine in quickly, so it was a spur of the moment decision... not the end of the world, but i can think of better things now. XD

thanks. and if not, ah well. it's not a huge deal.

ranma12

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i hate the group name that i chose, is there any way to change it?

i just registered, because i did not realize that registration opened already (hey, i rarely check over here, okay?), and i wanted to get mine in quickly, so it was a spur of the moment decision... not the end of the world, but i can think of better things now. XD

yeah just sign in and reedit your stuff (in the menu it says " edit my group" and then the top bar says group name.

Black_Hanyou

I have a question if no one minds me asking...I sent an email a few days ago but I've yet to hear a response and I'm worried.

I registered for the Masquerade on the 4th of April and I've yet to be approved (I'm the group called "Green TEA Productions").. The date only says 4/15 on the side because I updated it a few times. I've seen other people who have been approved and they have registered after my group.

I filled out all the fields, put in all of the information...

We really want to perform badly. Does anyone know when it will be approved?? I need an answer really soon-- the rest of my group is worried too.

Help anyone?

Aisha

Quote from: "Black_Hanyou"I have a question if no one minds me asking...I sent an email a few days ago but I've yet to hear a response and I'm worried.

I registered for the Masquerade on the 4th of April and I've yet to be approved (I'm the group called "Green TEA Productions").. The date only says 4/15 on the side because I updated it a few times. I've seen other people who have been approved and they have registered after my group.

I filled out all the fields, put in all of the information...

We really want to perform badly. Does anyone know when it will be approved?? I need an answer really soon-- the rest of my group is worried too.

Help anyone?

IAWTC, but my group is Cosplay Hell (I already stated the rest of my questions elsewhere)

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i hate the group name that i chose, is there any way to change it?

yeah just sign in and reedit your stuff (in the menu it says " edit my group" and then the top bar says group name.
okay, thank you.

now, if i had gotten my confirmation email, i would be able to log in...

ranma12

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
Quote from: "ranma12"

okay, thank you.

now, if i had gotten my confirmation email, i would be able to log in...
np, u didn't get it? have u checked spam?

Nina Star 9

yes, i checked my spam folder.

i sent a PM asking about it. now i just have to wait and hope that the spots are not all filled up before i can do something about it. i was thinking about re-registering entirely, but i am not sure if that is allowed.

ranma12

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"yes, i checked my spam folder.

i sent a PM asking about it. now i just have to wait and hope that the spots are not all filled up before i can do something about it. i was thinking about re-registering entirely, but i am not sure if that is allowed.
what do you use? try this some time you set somthing you didn't mean too w/o knowing it what i tend to do is make another screenname
like if you use msn yahoo or somthing try making an aim account

bubydub

Ugh, I emailed the coordinator too, and I still haven't got an answer yet. D: My group is OMG5...

DayDreamerNessa

I too am wondering if/when my group will be approved on the list, i got the email confirmation and have edited the info. I'm pretty sure the msaquerade coordinator has been really busy and hasn't had the time to update things, who knows, i'll just wait a little while, before i start to really wonder about the whole approval indication on the list for registered groups.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

ranma12

yeah my group is still waiting too

Sharysa

I feel really stupid for asking this, but if I've registered for the masquerade and I'm performing individually, do I have to add myself in as a contestant?
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)