Ranma ½ Cosplay '07 Thread

Started by zoupzuop2, June 14, 2006, 12:12:07 AM

zoupzuop2

Startin' things early so we can assure a great, big gathering!

I will, once more, go as Ranma-kun, but with improvements over my last costume. That's right, I'll be going as the OVER $10 version of Ranma Saotome. This means
*Real-looking pigtail and better black hair
*A better shirt
*MUSCLES! Wewt.
*Authentic Martial Arts shoes.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Sweet! Although I want to see some female Ranma cosplayers *_*

zoupzuop2

How true. I did see one, but it'd be nice to have more. I'd do it, but... I'm unattractive as it is. I'd probably be doing Ran-chan injustice.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

zoupzuop2

Bump!

C'mon! We need this thread to last a YEAR!

LM

I wore my red ranma outfit on Monday at Fanime.  That was the only time I had free to wear.  I can wear it again next year or maybe my other Ranma costume.
Ani-Maid Productions
amateur otaku since 1999
HK film fan since 1996

costumes at Fanime Con '07:
Tomo Takino (Azumanga Daioh)
Derek Wildstar (Star Blazers)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
Shin Ani-maid (original)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)

zoupzuop2

Right on!

Another thing we should probably establish, without room for doubt, is the date and time of the R½ gathering. I think that Sunday at Noon, like the last Fanime, works nicely. Anyone agree/disagree/have any breakfast I could swipe?

zoupzuop2

BRING MY THREAD LYEEEEEEEEFFFF!!!

(Bump)