Missing Laptop. $$ Reward.

Started by Captaine Kit, June 14, 2006, 11:59:48 AM

Captaine Kit

blue-green Toshiba Satellite model
power cord & adapter
grey and yellow backpack

Last seen at 4 p.m. on 29th May at SJCC Meeting Room E, behind Karaoke/Fashion Show area (Room C).

Stickers on front.  Label on battery: Theresa T. Nguyen.  Label on back of machine: www.stuffbak.com.

Option 1) From the kindness of your heart, please drop me a private message so that this laptop can be returned to its rightful owner.

Option 2) Please call the hotline if found (1 800 800 8257). Report the item as 0033A16 and the company will give you a drop-off location (UPS).  Reward with no questions asked.  Please do not reply to this post.
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

Captaine Kit

Oh. :c

I miss it fondly, and all my school work and my design work that is supposed to be for FanimeCon and for fashion shows to come.  I promised the work so sincerely too.

Please get the word out and ask around.  Ask friends, and ask strangers if they happened to see it go someplace.  Please do your damnedest to keep it in mind and bring it up to do your part for me in this community.  I've experienced good behaviour points in life, and I'm sure you will enjoy them too.
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

Long

I didn't see it, but I hope you find it! I would die if my laptop were lost. ;__;

I'll ask my friends who were with me, one of who was in the fashion show.

This must really suck. I wish you the very best of luck in finding yours. =]