If you could date any anime character...

Started by kscuotakus, March 25, 2003, 12:39:39 AM

kscuotakus

who would it be and why?

Out of all the anime I've seen (and trust me, I've seen a lot), I'd have to say that Miyazawa Yukino from Karekano ranks as #1 for dating potential. Why? Because she is the complete package. Yukino is smart, naturally beautiful, and very outgoing. She's strong willed enough to be independant and solve her own problems, yet she leans on others for support whenever she feels the need. I appreciate how she listens to others, and then responds w/ how she truly feels, while at the same time, complicating her mind with complex or heart-filled thoughts. Yeah, Yukino ranks top on my list, but who would rank high on your list for dating potential?

otakuya

For me, obviously Naru Narusegawa. Nerdy-smart and cute.

KimaLucifer

Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary.

Cause He's HANDSOME, and he wears cool clothing. I like his lack of personality for some reason o.o;;
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

ledeadlyciel

Sanzo...*sigh* (Saiyuki)

He has rank, really hot, (even though I don't like smoking) he looks hot doing it, he's dedicated and can protect me with his fan (and the gun too) :D
whatever floats your pickle...

Jessa_chan

Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. I love a guy that you can do girl stuff with (and he wont complain!) We could play with makeup, giggle, talk, and just generally hang out. I'd love to have a guy who would do fun girly things with me, and Nurikos the top candidate in the "girly men" catagory.

One problem, Nuri-kun is gay  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"One problem, Nuri-kun is gay  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

That's so not true. Only reason he cross-dresses is to preserve the memory of his sister. As for the Hotohori thing, it wasn't really in a gay way.

ANYWAY, for me... Oh gosh, here comes a long list! ^^;

[in no order]

- Hashiba Sora (Sukisho!) - Midorikawa sama! ^^ And he's so cute.

- Yoru (Sukisho!) - Koyasu sama. *_* And I love Yoru's eyes.

- Shinichirou (Sukisho!) - He's cute and funny

- Onime no Kyou (SAMURAI DEEPER KYO) - Mmm..... That voice, that attitude, what's not to love?

- Son Gokuu (Saiyuuki) - he's so cute and energetic

- Genjyou Sanzou (Saiyuuki) - One word: korosu. XD

- Heero Yuy (Gundam W) - 3 words: Omae wo korosu. LoL! Plus Midorikawa sama. =3

- Hazuki Kei (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side) - God damn he's cute! And that voice..... Who else but Midorikawa sama could play a role so perfect? =P He sounds even more emotionless than Heero, but in a good way!

- Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) - It'd be interesting. ^^

- Tooya (Ayashi no Ceres) - The silent type.

- Arai Tougo kun (Sotsugyou M) - The bad-ass of M, rides a motorcycle, has no respect for authority, and that voice! (Midorikawa sama, of course) Who the heck could resist?

- Midou Ban (GetBackers) - He's cool. Simple as that.

- Alucard (Hellsing) - Well this would be interesting indeed...

Umm... And I think that's all for now. Of course there are tons of other bishounen I love, but I'd have to type a few more hours to get a full list. ^^;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

RyuHayabusa

Let'sa just say that I have too many choices, ok?

girl-wise  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "Otakuya"For me, obviously Naru Narusegawa. Nerdy-smart and cute.

dont forget...violently and sexily cute.  but yes, i must agree.

Tendai

Nooo question for me ^^ Dating-wise, it's Kudou Yohji from Weiss Kreuz.  He's good in bed, sweet, gorgeous, has a little bit of angst..I mean...what is there *not* to like?  Aside from the whole assassin thing!

KimaLucifer

Geez. If I did what  GokuMew did, my list would be almost endless.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

otakuya

I agree, my actual list is acutally every girl I find cute.

eva001

i deffinetly have to agree with jessa chan..go Nuriko...

umm but i also say kima is right lusifer...even though he is kinda evil...and in love with his sister.. oh wellhumm but well let me think about this on....

yeah

i pick Nuriko...because hes just well him!!!!!!!yeah

but ill get back to ya i think it might change it!

there are just to many to chose from ahhhhhhhhhh
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

kscuotakus

now would you guys seriously choose naru narusegawa? think about it... yeah, she's smart, ambitious, and caring, but she'll kick your @$$!, straight up. sure, if your the bdsm type otaku, but if you even talk to a girl, naru will come out of nowhere and make you a star in the sky. that, and she's too slow in persuing a relationship. you'll have to court her for years until she realizes you like her.

as for nuriko... well, if you're a guy dating her for the first time, and you later found out that she's actually male, then that's some crying game ish. but if you know that she's male from hello, then y'all just freaky.

tomoe from the rurouni kenshin ova's is another canidate on my dating potential list. although she might plot to kill you, she'll die for you in the very end. now that's gangsta'! also, kaoru from kenshin is another girl for me. girls that are understanding and comitted are always a plus, and kaoru will be w/ you every step of the way, welcoming you home w/ a smile.

otakuya

...but I like girls that can kick my @$$! It proves that they, at the very least, notice me!

To add, again, to my list: Sango from InuYasha. I'm not a perv like Miroku, so at least I won't be slapped.

eva001

i do have to agree with u on the gay thing about nuiko, but he is just so pretty....

and he seems to just be a fun person to be around
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Faye Valentine

Yay!! I've been waiting for a topic like this!!

OK Guys: (to warn you, I have a thing for cross-dressers...;) )

1- Nuriko (Fushigi Yugi). He is honestly my ideal guy. Funny, in-touch with his feminine side, brave, strong, and just an all-around great guy. I think it's so sweet how he cross-dresses because of his sister...*sigh* I don't think I'll ever meet a guy like him, tho. But yeah he's like the PERFECT guy for me (not saying there's anything wrong with my boyfriend...but if he was a crossdresser I think I'd be scared, huh Sasori. :D You would be too--lmao!!)

2- Tamahome (FY). He is drmy!! Just like the "knight in shining armor" type. I love that. And his voice...*drool* Oh lord his voice...well except when he's screaming "MIAKA!!!" which he tends to do a lot. lol

3- Hotohori (ok I know...but the FY guys are all great!!) He's SOOOOO pretty!!!! Ahhhh!!! *drool* but he's a bit full of himself. I don't think our personalities would fit together very well.

4- Count D (Pet Shop of Horrors). Can you say GORGEOUS?!? *swoon* I just love him! His mysterious-ness...his 2 different colored eyes...and his weakness for sweets!! And besides that, his grandpa is so kawaii!!

5- Lantis (Rayearth). Ok he's just awesome. And hot. But Sasori makes fun of me cuz he has big shoulders. lol :D

OK now Girls: (this is a tough one...)

1- Haruka (Sailor Moon). I love how she's so man-ish, but then again she still has those female qualities. She has the coolest, most smooth personality...she's just cool. No other way to put it.

2- Urd (Ah! Megami-sama). I love her attitude!! And she's really pretty. And funny. I dunno...I just really like her personality.

3- Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena). Yeah...I know everyone in this series sleeps with each other (lol) but I really like Utena. And always have. Not just cuz she's a main character, though...she just has one of those admirable personalities (in my perspective, anyway.)

4- Umi (Rayearth). Hey I just realised that the last 3 began with "U"...lol. Anyway I love Umi. She is so beautiful, and elegant...and soooo funny in the manga. She's just soooo cute. ^.^

5- Michiru (Sailor Moon). What can I say? I'm a sucker for elegance, beauty, and skirts. :D lol I've always admired Michiru. Her and Haruka's relationship is just so pretty...*sigh* I'm jealous.

Well anyway I guess I got a little carried away there... lol!! But yeah that's my list.   :wink:
...poo.

ChibiSerenaChan

for me?? hmm i'd probably date uhh... Touya from ayashi no ceres.. teehee he's hot, strong and mysterious untill he finds out his true feelings.. it makes u just want to drool.. >^.^<

There's also Omi and Ken from weiss kruez.. they're both boy cute and have sweet personalities when something comes up.. =)

eheh :D
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

eva001

well faye your list is awsome! it was nice to read even though i knew all the answers...but

come on you guys lantis dose have these huge sholders,

faye says its becasue of the armor but i dont know...i hve never seen him with it off.....
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Faye Valentine

hehehe...I wouldn't mind seeing him with his armor off...hehehe...*dirty thoughts*
...poo.

eva001

well...calm down faye.....

rabbit

rabbit

anyway thats nice
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*