If you could date any anime character...

Started by kscuotakus, March 25, 2003, 12:39:39 AM

platinum edge

Quote from: "SpazMegami"Embarassing?  What's embarassing about planning your future or having kids?  Hmmm...maybe (for some people) once you get past a certain age/maturity, your focus changes...either that or it's because time seems to move quicker now @_@

I think it's a bit of both.  I know I'm relatively young, but it seems like time this year has passed by so quickly.  Personally, I'm just getting used to Freshman year at college, but this academic year's almost over (which is marked by Fanime).  I'm gonna have to plan out my future immediately (finding a major, finding a job, finding a significant other if possible) because time seems to be passing by much quicker now.  

Yeah...what happened to the good-old days of being 5-yrs-old when you didn't have to worry about taxes, income, education, politics, ect.?  I mean, the only thing you had to worry about when you were 5 was whether or not your friend would show up at the park to play...I miss those days...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Kaura117

Meh! Bite yer tongue! Politic's hella fun!  :twisted: The world wouldn't be the same without it!

Besides, five year olds don't make the best conversationalists... --;;;;

As fer a year bein' too short, it's all relative! A five year old would tell you that a year's a hella long time, because to him, a year's over a fifth of his current lifespan! But because you've got about a decade and a half over a five year old, it's only logical a year will seem like a much shorter time to you. Relativity, you see, doesn't just apply to theoretical physics. ^^

otakuya

Quote from: "Kaura117"Meh! Bite yer tongue! Politic's hella fun!  :twisted: The world wouldn't be the same without it!
^_^;;...right.

Kaura117

Think about it this way: if there weren't politicians in this world to make fun of, we'll start having to make fun of ourselves! o_O

Tsubasa

No, no.  Then we'd start picking on lawyers even more. :lol:
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Jessa_chan

...no, then we'd go run stuck-up preps and asshole jocks over with bulldozers.

*squish*
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

Kaura117

Lawyers sue you for teasin' them, stuck-up jerks are rich 'nuff to hire lawyers, and jocks tackle hard. x.X;;; Politicians, on the other hand, are civil servants. =D They <i>have</i> to be able to stand all that teasin' if they wanna keep their jobs.

kscuotakus

okay, tangents aside, here's another question...

so say you were to date either your anime dreamgirl/guy or an otaku with the same anime interests as you. where would you take your dream date and why?

hmmm, this is a tough question, even for me. if my date was miyazawa yukino, i'd take her to cha cha cha's on height, sf, for drinks and tapas. then, for dessert, sophies crapes in japantown, sf, and we'd probaly wait inside kinokuniya and read her journals since the crape line always takes an hour. then, club milk on height for more drinks and dancing, and top that off with some cuddlin' in an area overlooking the bay (wonder why i never even thought of taking my regular dates to these places).

Tsubasa

Carnival, man, carnival.  I'd like to go to one of those Japanese festivals with them booths and crap, but since we're not in Japan, the carnival is probably the closest equivilent.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Kaura117

A paintball battle on the scale of D-day.

...what?

garfield

this topic getting more weird...  lol...

hey how about lazer tag?  at least it's not as hurt as paint ball...  

dream date..  hm....... going to fanime together?  :p

Jessa_chan

If I could date any anime character, I would say I would probably go with Nuriko. He's so feminine, yet he does guy stuff too! He's not the type to blow you off for the SuperBowl. He's sweet and sensitive, and he seems like he's easy talk to. Not to mention he's drop dead sexy @_@

I would probably want to go to an amusement park and then back to my house to swim and watch movies. Thats my idea of a perfect date and with a perfect guy ^_^;;

Kaura117

Yer lucky that Nuriko turns straight a few chappies b'fore his death.

...well, okay, so only kinda[/i[ straight... sorta...?

Aw ferget it. He still has that huge-arsed crush on Hotohori. --;

Jessa_chan

XD!! I'm willing to share...

Mmm...Hotohori and Nuriko together...@_@ Yummy yaoi!I hate Hotohori's wife BTW, she's just a stupid wannabe Nuriko and she has no character devlopment. Why could she have married some dumb un-important character and let Nuri-kun run off and marry Hotohori? ^_______^ We can always dream (and write fanfiction!)

animesucksfatass

okay you physco paths... you would rather date a cartoon character then i really woman? NOW i really pity you. What are your closets full of? huh? strange sex toys i beat. I can't wait to see you to a the movies loser man/women with their cardboard cut out date. At least your doing us a favor and keeping the population down. And i thank god for that so i don't have to see your kids running around with what "NeW" Anime thing that is coming out next. I think what you all need to do is give this shit up for a few weeks get a girl and go get laid, enough with the hand already. GOd just leave this post now before i shove my foot up your ass.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "animesucksfatass"okay you physco paths... you would rather date a cartoon character then i really woman? NOW i really pity you. What are your closets full of? huh? strange sex toys i beat. I can't wait to see you to a the movies loser man/women with their cardboard cut out date. At least your doing us a favor and keeping the population down. And i thank god for that so i don't have to see your kids running around with what "NeW" Anime thing that is coming out next. I think what you all need to do is give this shit up for a few weeks get a girl and go get laid, enough with the hand already. GOd just leave this post now before i shove my foot up your ass.

and dude, you're going to get yourself banned. :p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kaura117

...O...kay... Skipping over a rather boring rant on how one should always go for the proper usage of the English grammar for something a bit more constructive than a badly written flame against anime fans in general, and also skipping over equally boring one on how lame it really is to threaten anybody over cyberspace, what the hell are you doin' on an anime-related board anyhow, Mr. animesucksfatass?

Now, I hope for your own sake you're not attending the con, as the moment you are identified, there'll be at least a few hundred cosplayers surrounding you at any one moment, armed and really rather dangerous.

Faye Valentine

Quote from: "animesucksfatass"okay you physco paths... you would rather date a cartoon character then i really woman? NOW i really pity you. What are your closets full of? huh? strange sex toys i beat. I can't wait to see you to a the movies loser man/women with their cardboard cut out date. At least your doing us a favor and keeping the population down. And i thank god for that so i don't have to see your kids running around with what "NeW" Anime thing that is coming out next. I think what you all need to do is give this shit up for a few weeks get a girl and go get laid, enough with the hand already. GOd just leave this post now before i shove my foot up your ass.

Answering your question: YES, I'd rather date and Anime character, because REAL men or women will never be anywhere near as great as bishies. ^.^ (Well I can't really say that anymore, now that I've met the man of my dreams *teehee* lol)

And now I have a question for you: If "animesucksfatass", why the hell did you sign up for the boards? Just to rant and attempt to piss us of? Well sir/ma'am, I am thinking that you need a life. ^.^ Go have fun and do what you enjoy doing, and please allow us to dream about dating anime characters. We do our thing, you do yours. Most of us do not apprieciate flames and such. Please keep your rude opinions and comments to yourself. Arigato!

-Faye

P.s. I really don't think any of us want your foot up our ass. Doesn't sound very comfortable.
...poo.

SpazMegami

Could it be that some of us want to date anime characters because we like them? Sure!  

Could it be that anime characters are very attractive and appealing to the fans?  Of course!  

Could it be we have a love life but still wish we could find the real-life equivalent of our favorite bishie?   ^_^ Atashi!  Atashi!  

Or could it be that we have to choose from a group of people where some, like animesucksfatass, are just so digusting, unthoughtful and rude that there are no other choices?

Hmm, I wonder what it could be...
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

kscuotakus

oh schnaps! child rapist in the hizzouse! close you windows and lock your doors, cuz there's a prowler on the loose, ready to let loose his burdened soul on the innocent. hahaha! excuse me, all you beautiful, nice people, while i go hip-hop on mr. new type, one time, wack line poster, mr. animesuxandmymomhooks.

first off, you shouldn't leave a picture of yourself underneath your post. i know god loves ugly, but if that's really you, i'd ask god to make an exception. if the pic is the person you idolize, then shucks, it must suck to be you. second, your words hold as much weight as dirty politicians... no one gives a f'. you tell me who's the sick one, signing up for a message board just to put down people who share a common interest. and as for the, ahem, sex comments, daymn, your even more creative than me authoring this post. in all honesty, i'd rather be the person that gets none rather than the person who gets some in prison. you're headed on a long road to self destruction, kid, and miss cleo can't even help you out. grow up. i'll be happy to be the one to give you that reality check you're looking for. believe that. this board is on neighborhood watch, and preditors like yourself gets no love.