If you could date any anime character...

Started by kscuotakus, March 25, 2003, 12:39:39 AM

Tsubasa

QuoteJust because you have things in common doesn't mean you'll always get along, if anything it usally starts competition or jealousy...

Wow, I don't know what kinds of people you know, but I get along well with people who share common interests.

Quote...I think the reason people like anime is that you can get into it but be safe. People relate to the feelings and chacaters but don't get hurt or anything because its just a movie or show.

Maybe some do, but personally, I like anime because it's entertaining.

I think you're thinking too much into all of this.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

yeah but thats one of the reasons it's entertaining besides.. when ur md wouldn't u want to wathc anime to calm u down? and yes i do  get alnog with people i have things in common with but iam just saying that its not always the case...cause cause u both liek something doesnt mean u'l always get along sheesh i know u guys  fidn some people on this board annoying but ya'll all like anime ne who rite? Even if i think too much at least iam thinking  :roll:
*Glomps* NyAuU MeW mEw! KaeLisTale ^_^

taiki

tsubasa: I dunno, in general, sharing common interests doesn't mean you will get along well with someone.  You and/or they could be sociopaths and just not be sociable and generally incompatable.

Trulysentimental: Just curious, have you been in a serious relationship?

Ikari

Quote from: "taiki"tsubasa: I dunno, in general, sharing common interests doesn't mean you will get along well with someone.  You and/or they could be sociopaths and just not be sociable and generally incompatable.
That's possible, but it's a START. You can't DO anything if you don't TRY anything.

:)
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.
F'nOtaku - Celebrating 100 Years Of Annoying Fans

ChibiSerenaChan

:shock: so uhh... i uno.. its like a new debate or something.. anyways.. i just like to say i watch anime cause its fun and it gets my mind off any problems and of course let me go anime guy crazy for once.. lol and the anime girls are so ppwweeetttyyyyy

hey sometimes i don't get along with people with the same intrests.. thats because its kinda personality wise... their personality is just alittle something i might not like...?? >O_o<

and i kinda know how trulysentimental is feeling right now so i guess i understand most of what she's talking about >o_o<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

taiki

Ikari: Well, I just wanted to set the expectations right.  Just saying the person you'd approach might be a total psycho path.

Now where are those jars...

Ikari

Jesus you know if everyone took that approach the human race would NEVER propagate! It's called taking a chance. You win some, you lose some.
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.
F'nOtaku - Celebrating 100 Years Of Annoying Fans

garfield

is there match making event in fanime?
if there is one, I think all ppl in this threat should participate.  

:P

SpazMegami

Quote from: "taiki"Ikari: Well, I just wanted to set the expectations right.  Just saying the person you'd approach might be a total psycho path.

And just what is wrong with dating psycho paths?  We..I mean, they could easily make a day more interesting, ne?
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

taiki

Quote from: "SpazMegami"
Quote from: "taiki"Ikari: Well, I just wanted to set the expectations right.  Just saying the person you'd approach might be a total psycho path.

And just what is wrong with dating psycho paths?  We..I mean, they could easily make a day more interesting, ne?

Absolutely nothing!  Although most people usually don't enjoy it.  Like being tied down and beaten with reeds while being forced to listen to John Tesh drunken Japanese salaryman karaoke style.  Some people enjoy it.  Some people don't.  I wouldn't mind it mind you. :)

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

:oops: Taiki ... ehe maybe i been in a few realtionships is it the obvious? ne ways this was afun debate for a whiel so lets just have fun...
*Glomps* NyAuU MeW mEw! KaeLisTale ^_^

taiki

Actually, it's not obvious.

This is a serious discussion me thinks.

Many, MANY otaku on all sides of the sexuality table complain endlessly about the state of dating FOR otaku, but never consider to discuss and consider the situation for themselves.  The problem is not just for 'otaku'.  It's more of a problem for geek and nerd kind and I think that the discussion must be had.  I think the only reason why anime fandom is important to the discussion is that anime fandom attracts people from both genders and all sorts of backgrounds.  The insights and information that everyone can bring to this discussion can be rather enlightening.  

Why not here?  Why not now?  What do girls want?  What do boys want?  When should we tar and feather Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura?  These are important questions.  They need to be answered.

ChibiSerenaChan

:shock: thats it i give up... >@_@< its getting my mind go crazy.. bah

fanime in 2 more days!! bwuahaha!! whoohoo!! can't wait XD

*prepares to see all the all time cosplayers and tri kewl guys XD*
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

MayneNeko

If i could date anyone?

I would have to say TOMAHOME!!!!  Gawd i love this man, i mean who wouldn't love someone who was made just for them.  Those eyes, that hair, and those arms.  It makes me wish i had smell-o-vision.   :!: *blush* humm not that i'm wierd or anything. *nervous laugh*

Girl wise....i think i would have to pick the sex goddess Urd from Ah! My Goddess.

The close second to Prince Tomahome would be Kyo from Fruits Basket.  Although i must admit, i would probably break down and cry everything he yelled at me.  So maybe Yuki. ahhh, i can't deside.  BTW, is Shigureh gay?
,,,,^..^,,,,
MayneNeko

Tsubasa

Quote from: "MayneNeko"BTW, is Shigureh gay?

From the evidence presented in the series, we cannot prove for certain.  I am under the impression that he is straight, but is a bit playful about sexuality.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Kyle stabell

Lets see if could date any anime caracter I would choose...

Ukyo(Ranma 1/2) or Naomi(Zoids)-because they're the mosty kind I can think of that also has a fighting spirit
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Jyunishinsho

Dizzy-Guilty Gear X

She is probably the CUTEST character, though not in an anime. Blue hair and red eyes seems to appeal to me. Probably why I also like Kula Diamond and KOSMOS...
If it is strictly an anime, probably Reiko Haga from Comic Party. She's cute, openminded, and a very good cosplayer.

OniCourseMusha

ALICE!! FROM Dance Dance Revolution!!! Cute and dances good!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Suspicious

Dude.. 5 month thread revival o.o

I'm not sure if I posted this, but Yukino from Kare Kano ^^
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Ceirnian

Also known as 'Ced'

The way it is