2007 KoF?

Started by KimaLucifer, June 18, 2006, 07:05:35 AM

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"I do not think anyone will mind glasses. *smiles*

Anyway, I have finish Athena. But I am also about to have Vice done. Man four KOF costumes.... WHICH ONE! I do not know. I will try to show up though. *smiles* I guess that I will pick a costume when I pack for the con.

See you all at the con!

You can always try wearing one costume per Fanime day. But of course that leads to the next question whereas Who should you wear for what day?

BSaphire

QuoteYou can always try wearing one costume per Fanime day. But of course that leads to the next question whereas Who should you wear for what day?

*giggles* yeah well then what about the other costumes I plan on wearing?
Thank you though.

I really do not think that I will bring Mai or Angel because they have already been to Fanime in the past. So it is between Athena and Vice really. I guess it is a matter of weather really. If it is too cold, then I will bring Vice, warm, it will be Athena. I think that should work. You know, want to stay warm and all.

Edit: Sorry I forgot my mother was online when I posted this. So it is under her name.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Jyunishinsho

*Reopening this thread for kicks*

*States cancallation of Duolon cosplay*

bahamutknightzero

If you are reopening this post, look over at the Capcom/SNK topic to find other KoF cosplays