2007 KoF?

Started by KimaLucifer, June 18, 2006, 07:05:35 AM

KimaLucifer

I wasn`t able to go to fanime this year :< I really hate how I wasn`t able to go.

Soo NEXT year (I swear I will go either to this or AX dunno which though), I`m planning to go with my BF. He`s influenced me somewhat about it more than I used to.

We thought about doing this to Cosplayfiesta but Japanese people don`t give a crap about performance. My bf`s got the muscles so we`re planning to go as:

Ramon / Vanessa pair.
(My bf`s shorter than me, this can work.)
Yashiro/Shermie pair.
(My bf can do that one-hand pushup. Not as fast as Yashiro but he can. This will be a fun sight.)

Anyone else doing KoF?

I would love to see a couple of people who can do the performances too besides us (Is going to try and replicate Shermie`s attack where she grabs the opponent by the neck and flings him/her)
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Eheroofjustice

I would love to see Yashiro and Shereme for fanime 2007. Last year I cosplayed as rock howard. The KOF photo shooting really rocks. It's a shame u could not go. I might cosplay as Rock Howard next year. U should find a Chris cosplayer for your group for a godd advising.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Kazuko

I might do Kula Diamond or someonelse...depends though on money and stuff :3

DayDreamerNessa

there's a few kof outfits i've been wanting to do for awhile now, and my bf has all the materials for iori, but we have big costumes planned for next year so we're gonna focus on those, and if there's money left over i might do something =X
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

If all goes well, I might try to go as Geese Howard! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Ska_Kitti

I was thinking to making Duo Lon for next year... we will see how well my tolerance for heat goes with that getup he has.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"I was thinking to making Duo Lon for next year... we will see how well my tolerance for heat goes with that getup he has.

I`ve tried that guy once recently. I think you`ll have more problem with his hair than the outfit :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Ska_Kitti

The hair isn't a problem for me. I've gotten that figured out. I just have to figure out the painting part... if I reallyreallyreally want to go through with that on top of my other costumes this year.... >< it's either that or like.. o_O MI2 Iori.. *shudders*
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"The hair isn't a problem for me. I've gotten that figured out. I just have to figure out the painting part... if I reallyreallyreally want to go through with that on top of my other costumes this year.... >< it's either that or like.. o_O MI2 Iori.. *shudders*

I didn`t paint mine D: I used spancords.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Ska_Kitti

I'd rather paint mine on. I've seen the bad and the good of Duolon, so I'll see what I can make up in November, lol.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Eheroofjustice

I was thinking of cosplaying Ash chrimsim from kof 2003 at fanime 2008. I just need two more people on my group. I bought the KOF comic from fanime. Ash looked awesome with that coat.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Eheroofjustice"I was thinking of cosplaying Ash chrimsim from kof 2003 at fanime 2008. I just need two more people on my group. I bought the KOF comic from fanime. Ash looked awesome with that coat.

All we need is a Shem and you`re complete as the Hero team :D
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Thoth

I'm always such an SNK mark.  Though it's not KoF, I've started debating going as Yuki for Fanime 07.
Feeds.  Welcome to the Fanime boards.  Are you ready to pull the rawhide?  Just stay away from my mouse footpath.

Youko_Kurama

well every year there is a large Capcom vs SNK. I was Angel this year and Mai at 05. I know Athena will be done soon.... but it is all a matter of how small the capcom side is will decide which side I will be on. Well see! *Smiles*
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

KimaLucifer

Added: Might do the new Capoella/Psychic girl Momoko.

And Gonna try to force my BF to do Clark or Ralph.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

bahamutknightzero

I might go as Rock Howard, but it all depends on if I can get the jacket done.

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"I might go as Rock Howard, but it all depends on if I can get the jacket done.

The jacket can`t be that hard :3 Do it :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Kazuko

D: so i was analyzing Kula's outfit and the only hardest thing to make are the gloves and shoes be all metalicy T__T

bahamutknightzero

Kima, I don't know a thing on how to sew, so it is somewhat hard for me

BlackDelo

Sometime in the next couple of months im gonna get my Iori redone. My current one is so totally ghetto rigged. I'm gonna bury it and get a redo. I also have my poolside version of Iori. Hopefully next year i'll have the time money and effort to get my hair Iorified properly.
www.myspace.com/bigfatiori

"You know, AX gives you cancer."