The Official Fanime Ninja Clan (Back from the Grave)

Started by Nanashi, June 18, 2006, 08:56:20 PM

They won't let me delete this poll =[

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2006, 09:06:56 AM

XpHoBiaX

Uh...*shifty eyes*
No I am not copying her!
I mean *sneeze* Never heard of it. o_o

Nanashi

Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Asa_Gohan

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

XpHoBiaX

Hey! I'm so much sexier than that bitch!

:x
:shock:

o_O i er...uhm...Yeah I am still wanting to be space ninja. NOT to be confused with Ulala. *grumbles incoherently*

Nanashi

*Pats* Of course you are. After all, ninjas are automatically hotter then 99.9% of the earth's population.

XpHoBiaX

lol thanks! ^_^ but I am STILL SPACE ninja...not ULALA ninja...>_> XD
Where's techno ninja? I wanna partay! lol

XpHoBiaX

HEY NANASHI DON'T YELL AT ME ...like you did in the pirate threads...T-T i'm so emotionally broke down now.... :'(
Space ninja ish sad....*pouty*

Nanashi

*Hugs* I'm sorry Space Ninja...It's just that...well...I have a grudge against pirates...*shakes fist* It goes way back, back when there were TWO King Ninjas...
(Cue dramatic classical japanese music)

Long ago, when the world was still young, when day and night were one in the same, and earth and sky had just begun to part, there were two kingdoms. The first were the Ninjas. The ninja's had two kings, Myself (King Ninja Su) and another, by the name of King Ninja Go. We ruled over the ninjas, teaching each of them the ways to true ninja-enlightenment.

The other kingdom...was the kingdom of Pirates. They ruled the seas with an iron fist, striking fear into the hearts of many.

One day, the Pirates attacked, killing innocent ninjas for no good reason. King Ninja Go came, and destroyed nearly 10,000,000 pirates single-handedly. It seemed as if they would never stop coming...Until King Go made the ultimate sacrafice, and performed the ultimate ninja technique: Kamikaze Jutsu. we won that day, but at a heavy price.

I changed my name to King Ninja Nanashi, and swore vengence in the name of Go. I have been working to rebuild the ninja's back to their former glory.

Now you can see why you musn't forsake the path of the Ninja.

*Picks up* And besides, Ninja's don't cry. *Smile*

XpHoBiaX

the realy cute ones from outerspace do. *sniffles*
I will stay on my path towards Ninjadom! I won't fail you Nanashi sama!
*scampers off*

uzutake

Quote from: "Nanashi"*Hugs* I'm sorry Space Ninja...It's just that...well...I have a grudge against pirates...*shakes fist* It goes way back, back when there were TWO King Ninjas...
(Cue dramatic classical japanese music)

Long ago, when the world was still young, when day and night were one in the same, and earth and sky had just begun to part, there were two kingdoms. The first were the Ninjas. The ninja's had two kings, Myself (King Ninja Su) and another, by the name of King Ninja Go. We ruled over the ninjas, teaching each of them the ways to true ninja-enlightenment.

The other kingdom...was the kingdom of Pirates. They ruled the seas with an iron fist, striking fear into the hearts of many.

One day, the Pirates attacked, killing innocent ninjas for no good reason. King Ninja Go came, and destroyed nearly 10,000,000 pirates single-handedly. It seemed as if they would never stop coming...Until King Go made the ultimate sacrafice, and performed the ultimate ninja technique: Kamikaze Jutsu. we won that day, but at a heavy price.

I changed my name to King Ninja Nanashi, and swore vengence in the name of Go. I have been working to rebuild the ninja's back to their former glory.

Now you can see why you musn't forsake the path of the Ninja.

*Picks up* And besides, Ninja's don't cry. *Smile*

*snifflesniffle* What a tragic tale. But I have a question then.

What if one of the ninja clan and one of the pirate's crew had a child? And he/she was *GASP!* a Pirate!Ninja or Ninja!Pirate? Would he/she then be accepted...or shunned from both races?

Or even simpler, what if there was someone who cosplayed as a Pirate!Ninja or a Ninja!Pirate? Would he be killed by ninja stars by Ninjas, stabbed to death by a Pirate's sword, or be accepted? O_O

Nanashi

Such a child is impossible. Ninjas mate differently then humans, and as such, our birthing process would kill anyone that's not a ninja.

But, if such a...Ninjrate were to exist, they'd unleash a destructive force like none the world has ever seen. And as such, we Ninjas, Defenders of the Galaxy, would be forced to stop them. Unless they were on our side, of course.

uzutake

Quote from: "Nanashi"Such a child is impossible. Ninjas mate differently then humans, and as such, our birthing process would kill anyone that's not a ninja.

But, if such a...Ninjrate were to exist, they'd unleash a destructive force like none the world has ever seen. And as such, we Ninjas, Defenders of the Galaxy, would be forced to stop them. Unless they were on our side, of course.

Meh, pirates answered with something else. XD

The Nameplate Ninja

Hmmm...a ninjrate or a pinja...interesting and weird at the same time...but we will not let the pirates beat us we are the best clan at fanime!
Dedicated to Ryoichi Koga & Goofy Style ^_^

Asa_Gohan

be aware that there is also a fanimafia. and nanashi how does one get in? they must eat a baby antalope right?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Nanashi

Well, only non-ninjas must eat a baby antelope to get in. That's how they get their powers. People born as ninjas don't have to eat one.

Karisma Black

Monica

I want to make Ninja's of The Carribean now.... that would be awsome. The movie would be sped up by like an hour. I mean people wouldn't get arrested, they would kill anyone they needed to right away, and they wouldn't be held captive by natives.

Finding a chest is no problem for them either, they'd stealth around and steal everything they needed then get the damn chest.

*contemplates ways to make the movie*

The Nameplate Ninja

Quote from: "Monica"I want to make Ninja's of The Carribean now.... that would be awsome. The movie would be sped up by like an hour. I mean people wouldn't get arrested, they would kill anyone they needed to right away, and they wouldn't be held captive by natives.

Finding a chest is no problem for them either, they'd stealth around and steal everything they needed then get the damn chest.

*contemplates ways to make the movie*

You then need to find all the best actors from classic ninja movies such as Sho Kusugi, Michael Dudikoff, Sean Bradley and many others from various Japanese and American Ninja movies. ^^
Dedicated to Ryoichi Koga & Goofy Style ^_^

Monica

I was thinking more done with really bad effects at home. I mean it's so short you don't even need professionals.

Guy gets captured breaks out from jail, gets assignment, ninja runs to location of mission, kills people, completes mission, returns mission. Oh and kills a kraken somewhere in there.

XpHoBiaX

well, you do have a Space Ninja in the midst of this 'battle' thing we're doing...i'd be kinda hard for us to loose...O_o since I have like, space weapons and medipack stuff. ^_^