FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Shonen-ai Marathon

(1/2) > >>

uzutake:
I dont know if that's possible because 2 guys kissing and everything that is below sex might still be rated R becasue of homosexuality...

But some of the anime that were showing during the Yaoi marathon were so not rated NC-17 or R or M or w/e. Gakuen Heaven, Gravitation and Loveless...seriously. Gakuen Heaven would be rated PG and Loveless would be BARELY PG13.(due to shotacon content I guess) Same with Gravitation...they even blank out during the sex scenes! (exception of the OVAs...)

Probably 2 marathons...one yaoi...and another shonen-ai I guess?

I'm just wondering if it would be possible...if there's anything wrong with this...gomen; my excuse is that the schedules were hard to read and I barely understood anything on it. >.>...

EDIT::
Okay...I changed the subject to a Shonen-ai marathon instead of a confusing PG-13 Yaoi one O_O.

This way people younger then 17/18 can watch the same shows shown during the Yaoi marathon that didnt really belong there.

I hope I make sense X.X

topnotch97:
so let me try to understand what you're saying. you want to lower the rating for the yaoi marathons from 18 to pg-13? am I right?  :shock:

hmmmm...... it's like asking Adult Swim to show these titles on their programming block.  :wink:

Nina Star 9:

--- Quote from: "topnotch97" ---so let me try to understand what you're saying. you want to lower the rating for the yaoi marathons from 18 to pg-13? am I right?  :shock:

hmmmm...... it's like asking Adult Swim to show these titles on their programming block.  :wink:
--- End quote ---
no, they are asking to have two seperate things: an 18+ yaoi, and a PG-13 yaoi.

topnotch97:
oh you mean another room?!  :shock:

wow. i'm gonna see three lines now?!? LOL

Spiritsnare:
...but it's not yaoi if it's PG-13...^^;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have a shounen-ai marathon of some sort?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version