FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Shonen-ai Marathon

<< < (2/2)

uzutake:

--- Quote from: "Spiritsnare" ---...but it's not yaoi if it's PG-13...^^;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have a shounen-ai marathon of some sort?
--- End quote ---

Probably, but I remember you still had to show an ID if you were 18+

animeangelfish:

--- Quote from: "uzutake" ---
--- Quote from: "Spiritsnare" ---...but it's not yaoi if it's PG-13...^^;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have a shounen-ai marathon of some sort?
--- End quote ---

Probably, but I remember you still had to show an ID if you were 18+
--- End quote ---

that is a valid point.  and this topic is one even I feel needs to be addressed.

Yaoi and Shonen-ai are two different things. One carries content not suitable for minors (such as those things as harcore as the last volume of FAKE) while others contain no sex scenes.
such as Gravitation, FAKE the movie (no sex folks to my knowledge), Loveless,

now such shows as Sukisho, that would be one I coudl see being under the 18+ nights.

I know there's a lack of room for two showings, but to be fair..a daytime shonen-ai and ngihttime yaoi? don't know how that would work...

it's somethign that should be looked into however.

uzutake:

--- Quote from: "Duo" ---
I know there's a lack of room for two showings, but to be fair..a daytime shonen-ai and ngihttime yaoi? don't know how that would work...
--- End quote ---

Well, I was suggesting that people who are still minors(under 18 ) could go to the shonen-ai marathon. It could be at the same time.

Room for showings? I understand that...but if there were even a little chance that someone could give it a thought...

It was just a suggestion *shrugs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version