Where's Fanime '07 gonna take place?

Started by uzutake, July 02, 2006, 06:28:54 PM

uzutake

Just as the title says.

(Sorry if it's still really really early, but I wouldnt want to pre-reg then find out that it's in Fremont or San Fransisco because then my parents would definately not let me go >.<)

Spiritsnare

San Jose, as usual.

If I remember correctly, ARG has a contract 'til '09 for use of San Jose's convention facilities.
epic progressive

vox

Zain

Actually, turnout wasn't so great this year, so we're moving to the little alley behind the SJCC next year. We're hoping it'll solve all the "expensive food" complaints because there'll be plenty of free food around, compliments of the San Jose Garbage Collection Services.
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

uzutake

Quote from: "Zain"Actually, turnout wasn't so great this year, so we're moving to the little alley behind the SJCC next year. We're hoping it'll solve all the "expensive food" complaints because there'll be plenty of free food around, compliments of the San Jose Garbage Collection Services.

...was that supposed to be sarcastic? O__OUU

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "Zain"Actually, turnout wasn't so great this year, so we're moving to the little alley behind the SJCC next year. We're hoping it'll solve all the "expensive food" complaints because there'll be plenty of free food around, compliments of the San Jose Garbage Collection Services.

...was that supposed to be sarcastic? O__OUU

You'll never know. :o
epic progressive

vox

Emerge

wait, if thats where it might be next year...where was the con this year?

astroboy

Does that also mean we won't get the free wireless internet service? :cry:

What better way is there to encourage "unit cohesiveness" amongst fellow staffers then by making them share the same tent? My only request is that my tent isn't placed "downwind" from all the port a pottys.  :wink:

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "astroboy"
Does that also mean we won't get the free wireless internet service? :cry:

You'll get the service just like everyone else does, courtesy of MetroFi.

In exchange for some ads on top of your browser, but that's okay. <3 It's still free.
epic progressive

vox

Glitch

Luckily for us in need of h2o,fanime is gonna be properly prepared.

That should serve us all well since the average fanboy has no use for vast amounts of water.

XpHoBiaX

lmfao!

YAY! i already pre-registered XD!
yesh! >_> who else did?
:P this time I'll get a fancy shmancy hotel room, instead of something a block away.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Glitch"
That should serve us all well since the average fanboy has no use for vast amounts of water.
Ah. Ahaha. HA!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Oh, you GOTTA be kidding. At FC'06, I was constantly parched. Then again, I was running around... alone.

So... maybe it was just me...

...disregard what I said.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Shinsengumi

Damn I still need to pre-reg for next year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mach5Motorsport

Quote from: "uzutake"Just as the title says.

(Sorry if it's still really really early, but I wouldnt want to pre-reg then find out that it's in Fremont or San Fransisco because then my parents would definately not let me go >.<)

HMmmm, Fremont does have the Hayward Fault Hole at the park...lots of tourists are going there.   Might be worth it.  :wink:
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host

uzutake

Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport"

HMmmm, Fremont does have the Hayward Fault Hole at the park...lots of tourists are going there.   Might be worth it.  :wink:

*wishes she never said anything* TTxTT

Kazuko

Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport"

*wishes she never said anything* TTxTT
8D dude its called sarcasm

XD i cant imagine fanime in teh streetz of SJ

O: cause all the hookers and druggies will be like trippin yo

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Kazuko"8D dude its called sarcasm

No, we're pretty serious.  8)
epic progressive

vox

uzutake

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

I pretty much cant tell which is which at most times so...uh...X___X

Mach5Motorsport

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

I pretty much cant tell which is which at most times so...uh...X___X

oh yes.  I can see the "untapped potential" relocating to the east bay.
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host

Shi_Musouka

I wouldn't mind the free food. That just leaves more spending cash on merch for me.

Sucrose

Fanime takes to the streets of San Jose...so GRITTY...so REAL...

I can dig it.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)