Whose your favorite?

Riku >3
23 (74.2%)
Sora C:
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

akewataru

You kidding? I've always been to Fanime once and I went into cosplay withdrawl the following weekends. Oh yeah, Kingdom Hearts is definitely going to be a big photoshoot, but hopefully it wont be TOO crowded because overly large, crowded cosplay groups make for not-so-fun photoshoots.

*has had bad experiences with AX*
[DeviantArt] [http://akewataru.deviantart.com]
= Cosplay: Final Form Sora, KH2 Kairi, Pimp!Namine, FFXII Archadian Judge Zargabaath =
= Conventions: Fanime 07, ComicCon07, PMX07 =

sadistic-otaku

AX is just crazzyy big. Who knows though, Final mix and Re:com are coming out soon, so i'd say it's still hellla popular. I agree with the smaller group thing though. It's a lot more personal and fun. I think the worst feeling ever is before and after fanime XD  Before, it's all like ughh hyper jumpy i cant wait, and after is just like.. damn its all over, gotta get back to real life  :evil: So excited XD  My dreams are always of me forgetting my cosplay outfit or me forgetting to go. Good stuff, good stuff!

akewataru

If anything, KH2 will just pick up even MORE new fans by the truckload when Final Mix and Re:CoM comes over to the states (apparently it's actually coming to the US instead of Japan hoarding the game to itself like they did for KH:FM , those sneaky japanese gamers...) .

Ah well. I guess that's what spoof cosplay is for. Either Saturday or Friday night, me and a couple of people are doing gender-bender spoof cosplays. I'm going to be decked out in ManPimp!Namine and my bud's agreed to do a Femme-Riku. It's gonna be a blast.

Yanno, I've never had cosplay dreams before lol. But for me, the worst part is the (ridiculously late) last  minute costume-additions to the cosplay and after the convention when it's all over.

The world just seems so ordinary afterwards. :3
= Cosplay: Final Form Sora, KH2 Kairi, Pimp!Namine, FFXII Archadian Judge Zargabaath =

platinum edge

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather that time slow down a bit.  It seems to be going a little too fast for me right now.  I'd like it to slow a bit so I can work on my costume (can't remember where I put my old Riku costume, working from scratch) and finish on time.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Lizchan33

I'm cosplaying as Riku in the black cloak!!!
:3

sadistic-otaku

"Nomura also announced that Versus would be the last Final Fantasy he would be directing. He wishes to focus exclusively on the Kingdom Hearts franchise."

20 years from now, there will be "kingdom hearts general cosplay" groups.  Don't think its gonna die out anytime soon XD  Dude i'm sooo hoping for a movie. *crosses fingers*

akewataru

...... the idea of a KH movie both excites and terrifies me. Excites because I might see my favorite trio again (SoraKairiRiku :3) ... but I'm terrified because I never trust people with adapting our favorite series into movies. ._. Ever.

You know.... I think ... that might not be so bad to see Kingdom Hearts turn into a series of games. I mean, at least We'll see a much more diverse range of cosplayers rather than forty Soras, Fifty axels, forty Roxases and a bazillion anonymous organization coat'd people lol.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "akewataru"Gads... I'm so antsy about this upcoming Fanime. Time inches by too slow when you're looking forward to convention season. Can't wait.

Going to the photoshoot as Final Form Sora by the way. ^_^. Huzzah for video-game addictions!

AHHHHHHHHHH AKEWATARU!!!!!!
I'ma be Riku in the Organization :3

XpHoBiaX

Okay, I am in the process of making a custom Maleficant outfit. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, cuz I am using the dress for a rennaissance fair. It'll prolly look similar, but I detest those halloween outfits, and the disney sewing patterns. i'm hopping it'll come out friggen wicked, since I went through like 3 pattern books. if anyone is familiar with the name McCall (sp?) That is the company I chose my pattern from. lol They have wicked awesome patterns. (Since the evil fairy WAS in the ren period, I thought I'd give tribute to the origional story and Anne Rices' version. o_O)

Shaxel

Hey this looks like it'll be a lot more people than I had assumed. Can't wait to see everyone at the Gathering on Saturday!

As far as the groups go..I know the group I am with will have a Xemnas(final form?), Axel, Roxas (Org style I think), Marluxia, Vexen or Xehanort, Xaldin, Xigbar, DemyX, Goofy, Sora (Final Form?), maybe a Riku, Kairi or Namine, maybe a Maleficent and I am doing Sai'X so yeah..we'll be a nice big wave of KH descending from the con doors onto the fountain.

This is so exciting! Huzzah!

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "Shaxel"maybe a Maleficent

You don't love me... *sniffle*

Michi

I reaaaaaaaally don't have time to read through 8 pages of this thread, but is this being organized in conjunction with the Cosplay.com KH gathering? I'll be Megara (Hercules) from Kingdom Hearts II for this, if it is. ^^
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

sadistic-otaku

yup, they're at the same time. 4pm saturday by the fountains  :D

Shaxel

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"
Quote from: "Shaxel"maybe a Maleficent

You don't love me... *sniffle*

Well...technically we nobodies are incapable of any emotion which would include love...

XD lol j/k

Actually Maleficent is my all time Fav. Disney Villain..so I do love you?

XpHoBiaX

:oops:

okay. lol
Malificant is my all time fave as well. ^_^

admantius

I'll be going as Xigbar for a lot of the con. ^^

XpHoBiaX

I wanna make a custom helm for my Mal costume. But I can't seem to find a nice tutorial that I LIKE. >_> So far I am looking at a bioweapon tutorial for some space dude, and wondering if I can really afford to use clay. >_> and if plaster of paris would work just as fine...that and I want to real good ref pic...preferably from a custom fan art. O_o

lycan510

im going as Valor Form! Count me IN!!!!!

tell me where and when and ill be there.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

sadistic-otaku

I believe it's going to be @ 4:00pm on Saturday in front of the Fountains

:D   *excited*

AkiraOmega

Ill be there as Xemnas Final Form.  I actually have it done now and will be wearing it a CBF

Working Registration All Morning.  Raving At Night.