Sora C:
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

lycan510

add me as valor form! Ill be there!!!
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Deviant_Sin

thanks for all that, but...um...what state, city u guys in? I've looked around and it never said exactly where...........i sound really dumb right now right? XD I'm guessing LA though? I saw Inuashley's comment earlier, and she's in LA o_O;

Triciachan

...D; Owagain. *rubs head*

Mm... I'm in San Jose. O:

And... Tabby probably isn't coming back on until the con. c:

Deviant_Sin

umm....ok confusing much. I'm in SF, which sucks since there are barely any cosplayers around here. Not that I know of anyway......so, where exactly is this meet? o_O;

Inuashley

Quote from: "Deviant_Sin"thanks for all that, but...um...what state, city u guys in? I've looked around and it never said exactly where...........i sound really dumb right now right? XD I'm guessing LA though? I saw Inuashley's comment earlier, and she's in LA o_O;
Yep, I'm driving xp
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Deviant_Sin

Hi! I've seen you on youtube. ^_^  looks really fun. Still deciding between Namine or Larxene XD

Inuashley

Me? XDD Was it my Akatsuki skit? ^^;;

sadistic-otaku

Im in san luis obispo! (cal poly ftw!) It's about ~3 hours to san jose. I'm hitching a ride to fanime w/ some friends :)

Deviant_Sin

the KH gathering in front of the fountain, a lot of things were really funny XD

Inuashley

Quote from: "Deviant_Sin"the KH gathering in front of the fountain, a lot of things were really funny XD

Oh, that XD

senritsu

if you guys need a zexion, i might be done with him by then

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

lycan510

Quote from: "Inuashley"
Quote from: "Deviant_Sin"the KH gathering in front of the fountain, a lot of things were really funny XD

Oh, that XD

who are you in those pics?

Cal Poly ftw, amen. im goin there next semester
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

sadistic-otaku

awesome!! If you want tours or get lost or anything, feel free to email/im me or something! Cal poly anime club is kinda.. sketch though >.>  

aim: michellekhuu

Inuashley

Quote from: "lycan510"

Oh, that XD

I'm the shorter Axel with the chakram ^^

Deviant_Sin

Quote from: "lycan510"

Oh, that XD

I'm the shorter Axel with the chakram ^^

the Axel u see the most. =D

sadistic-otaku

Oh snap!! Less than a month!! Gahh!!

Everyone ready and prepared?

XpHoBiaX

DOOD! I'll have to buy a Malificent Costume cuz the girl who was sewing my custom costume hasn't shown up...and I my final working day at walhell is the 13th. -_-''

BUT, this clothing/costume lady I know has a fuax leather Mal costume...heh heh heh...I may buy that If I don't get MY original costume. She has AWESOME costumes like that, amd told me when It's May to come in and she will pull the stuff out.

Kodoku

You're right.. time's running out faaaast. I've got my Organization XIII coat, and the pants and jacket for Squall, but I'm missing the accessories (black double-pronged leather belt, black leather grommet belt, two brown leather grommet belts, pair of gloves, black shoes, and a new Griever [which is being ordered as I type this]).

I just hope I'm able to get it all together on time. <.< If anyone could point me in the right direction for the belts, I'd be eternally grateful. ;p
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

XpHoBiaX

If you have ebay, check ebay. The VF link in my siggy will bring you to my profile with a link to the main page. Too bad I didn't know this ahead of time, cuz I would have tooled and custom made the leather belts for you. Next year, eh?

Kodoku

Haha.. Too bad indeed. I actually expected the person who I had do the pants and jacket to send me the accessories, from a previous conversation with him/her, but apparently, there was a misunderstanding or miscommunication, or something.

Would anyone happen to be able to point me in the right direction, to a store I can actually walk into? Unfortunately, I'm not completely sure as to how belt sizing works, or what sizes I need, for that matter. ;p
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII