Whose your favorite?

Riku >3
23 (74.2%)
Sora C:
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

XpHoBiaX

Belt sizes are the same as pant sizing. For the belts on your arm, it's just the width of your arm. (how many inches around)

Hrm, well I don't live anywhere near you...so I can't tell you whats there...except maybe go to the mall and go to HotPocket to get some overpriced belts. -_-'' Which is ridculous cuz I am sure you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for something you are only gonna where once. OR fall apart if you do wear it more then once.

Hrm, what about the Cosplay.com site? I'd say hit the second hand/thrift stores to see if they've got what you need. Sometimes you can find some real nice things and trinkets.

dasutin26

im going as halloween town roxas!!!

>____^ i know roxas doesn't have a halloween town costume... but i thought i be different from other roxas  :lol:

Inuashley

Quote from: "dasutin26"im going as halloween town roxas!!!

>____^ i know roxas doesn't have a halloween town costume... but i thought i be different from other roxas  :lol:

Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but a person that I know did Halloween Town Roxas already x_x Although, I bet you won't see any at Fanime. ^^;; I can't wait to see it - Hopefully I'll be in my Axel cosplay at the time, so I can grab a pic with you ^_^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

dasutin26

Quote from: "Inuashley"
Quote from: "dasutin26"im going as halloween town roxas!!!

Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but a person that I know did Halloween Town Roxas already x_x Although, I bet you won't see any at Fanime. ^^;; I can't wait to see it - Hopefully I'll be in my Axel cosplay at the time, so I can grab a pic with you ^_^

hahaha.. thanks for the info..
and i've seen some done too!!.. XD
I hope soo too, but either way!!!

i cant wait (>.<)

XpHoBiaX

I wants pics too!! Dammit! lol If all else fails, I MUST have pics. ^-^

Shinigami

lycan510

hey, i was just wondering: anybody need props made? like keyblades, ORGXIII weapons made, anything? cuz i got a butt load of extra materials just sittin around. fees from 5-10 bucks, depending. custom design keyblades, you gotta show me. i cant make realistic regular keyblades, but i CAN make custom designs. draw a pic in paint or something, and ill do my best. monedy due at delivery. if you want any color besides black, gold, silver, or bronze, its another 4 bucks for paint. that all. ill do it.

lemme know in a pm or by postin in my other thread.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

sadistic-otaku

SOooooo close I can feel it!  My friend decided last minute that she was going to fanime, so I'm trying to get her to cosplay KH. Too bad she doesn't have money =___=  Prolly gonna force her to dress up all black and let her borrow my scythe or something, haha.

Can't wait til play! Right after the photoshoot, i'm gonna go wait in line! Yeahhh!

edit: Ok, she's going to come dressed as modern!luxia.. lol

XpHoBiaX

I won't be going as Maleficant. :( sorry guys...I can't find a replacement costume.

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Add another one for Riku, Kingdom Hearts II. Did it last year too, DEFINITELY fixed it up and got a new wig #-o
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.

senritsu

if i can make zexion tonight, count me in

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Kodoku

Unfortunately, by the looks of it, I won't be able to make it as Squall after all. I haven't been able to find the extremely elusive belts (armbands included), and have less than three days left (due to work on Wednesday). Unless I somehow pull off a miracle, or someone presents one to me, I probably won't cosplay at all this year.

Sorry to disappoint, everyone.
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

senritsu

half assed zexion is done
i will see you all there
now on to work on more costumes *runs off crying and screaming and pulling out her hair*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

senritsu

sorry bout the double post but i think i might go as a halloween town version of zexion ... i saw the most awesome of awesome pictures of a halloween town axel
but i cant pull that off till anime vegas
so i'm going to try the zexion version i

f time allows

AkiraOmega

Working Registration All Morning.  Raving At Night.

sadistic-otaku

Big group saturday! I had lotsa fun :D

currently posting pics on facebook: http://calpoly.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2099174&id=6418875
It should work, since I made the album visible to everyone. If not, try http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/sadistic-otaku/Fanime%202007/

Friend me + tag yourself if you want :D