Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

Yumi-chan

Yay! Thank you. ^^

Third page. >3
---

Woah.. I just noticed, both my costumes will be pink... *eyetwitch*

Triciachan

D:< Way to steal the first post on the third page. Gawd.

Hey Coco, wanna come to my birthday next weekend? Mini-golf and BBQ. ...And cake. Yum. You know you wanna come! *bribes*

Yes. Yes they will. HARHAR. xD

Yumi-chan

Hehe.

Shit.

Which day? (+the date) o.o Of course I do, *_* But not sure if I can -shifty eyes-

Triciachan

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12343786

^For those girls-trying-to-be-guys, this might help.

Of course, I'm playing Sora and he looks/acts girly as it is. Hooray! 8D

Tabby, you might want to put yourself up there as Riku. ...Just saying.

Yumi-chan

Yesh... this'll help... alot..  -starts reading-

<3

uzutake

Quote from: "Yumi-chan" mm.. I /might/  cosplay as Kairi (KH2). If I can finish my Emiru costume first. >3

Can't find a good reference picture for Kairi though. ;_;

bleh.

Y-you're dressing up as EMIRU?! *gasp!* My friend was gonna! We need some advice please! Which costume would be easy to make?(and yeah, any tips would be GREAT!) TT3TT And do you know anyone else dressing as any other Lareine member? We'd be totally freaking out if there were!! *we're rabid fangirls* xD

XpHoBiaX

hrrm , I just realized all my ref pics of Maleficant are from the disney cartoon...does anyone (and can they) send me a few ref pics from the KH games? I'm lazy and I can't find my strategy guide...

I only need a few >_> cuz I am sculpting the damn headpiece and staff. That and any pics of Ravens....cuz I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT FORGET THE BIRD!!! lol I think KH forgot Maleficants' trusty raven buddy. >_> they did didn't they?! *gasp* I hafta play the game again now to see....I am convinced that they did tho....O_O BASTARDS!

Triciachan

xD;; Yeah, she doesn't have the Raven in KH.

I think she looks exactly the same in both the game and the movie, though. O_O

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=581156

A grand total of six people have cosplayed as Maleficent. ...Wow. That's the only picture I could find of a cosplaying Maleficent, by the way. D:

Yumi-chan

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "Yumi-chan" mm.. I /might/  cosplay as Kairi (KH2). If I can finish my Emiru costume first. >3

Can't find a good reference picture for Kairi though. ;_;

bleh.

Y-you're dressing up as EMIRU?! *gasp!* My friend was gonna! We need some advice please! Which costume would be easy to make?(and yeah, any tips would be GREAT!) TT3TT And do you know anyone else dressing as any other Lareine member? We'd be totally freaking out if there were!! *we're rabid fangirls* xD

hehe, yesh, ^^

I think the one he was wearing at the Scarlet Majesty liveconcertthing looked pretty easy/simple.  But I haven't been able to find any good reference pictures. Other then that, I think the Metamorphose one looks easy.

I don't really have any tips, other then take your time and don't ignore the details. Oh, and shoes are evil to make. XD

This is my first cosplay, so I really don't know much. -isclueless-

Saddly I dont know of anyone else who's cosplaying as Lareine members.. T_T I wish I did though.

XpHoBiaX

Thanks for the ref pics, but 1) I am using leather, chainmail and a rennaissance pattern 2) I am going to make a custome helm instead of a hat looking thing 3) I have sclera contact lenses for the eyes 4) I am making a totally new and custom staff. lol

I am actually redoing Maleficant. Anyone can buy that custume. lol (sorry if I sounded like a bitch.... :'( )

Triciachan

Oh. xD; Well, okay.

Damn, your Maleficent costume sounds wicked. O__o

And don't worry, you didn't sound like a bitch.

XpHoBiaX

yeah, it's a disney char makeover. Lmfao.  :wink: I try at least. lol

twentyseven

i was thinking of doing a KH2 Kairi, but im not for sure yet.
pretty sure it will happen, though. =)

Touya no Miko

Be sure to wear your kingdom hearts cosplay on Saturday. I'll be giving away my homemade sea salt ice cream to those cosplayers!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

XpHoBiaX

ice cream sounds so good...especially in 111 degree weather. ~_~
I wish I lived back in Sunnyvale. ~_~

uzutake

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Be sure to wear your kingdom hearts cosplay on Saturday. I'll be giving away my homemade sea salt ice cream to those cosplayers!

Is it actually ice cream yum-yum? Or those blue pieces of cardboard? >.>

Touya no Miko

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Be sure to wear your kingdom hearts cosplay on Saturday. I'll be giving away my homemade sea salt ice cream to those cosplayers!

It's more like popcicles. With a bit of salt on the bottom.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Yumi-chan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"

It's more like popcicles. With a bit of salt on the bottom.

ohhhh popcicles *.*

Triciachan

http://www.recipezaar.com/177919

^ Actual Sea-Salt icecream recipe. xD;; I thought it would help someone on the forums.

uzutake

Quote from: "Triciachan"http://www.recipezaar.com/177919

^ Actual Sea-Salt icecream recipe. xD;; I thought it would help someone on the forums.

Tis doesnt work XP