Riku >3
23 (74.2%)
Sora C:
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

Tabbychan

Yay!!! Let's get this started^^

List of Characters - Who is going as them.

~!~Sora~!~
KH1-
KH2- [[ Triciachan ]],
Valor-
Wisdom-
Anti-
Final-
Master-

~!~Riku~!~
KH1- [[platinum edge]],
Heartless-
KH2-
Organization-

~!~Kairi~!~
KH1-
School Uniform- [[uzutake's friend]],
KH2-[[twentyseven]],

~!~Organization 13~!~
Xemnas-
Xigbar-[[sadistic-otaku]],
Xaldin-
Vexen-
Lexaeus-
Zexion-
Saix-
Axel-[[uzutake?]],
Demyx-
Luxord-
Marluxia-[[uzutake?]],
Larxene-

~!~Roxas~!~
KH2-
Organization-

~!~Namine~!~
KH2-

~!~Squall~!~
KH1-
KH2-[[Kodoku]]

~!~Heartless~!~
Shadow- [[ShadowSplat13]]
((Will add more when they join))

~!~Nobodies~!~
Berserker-
((Will add more when they join))

~!~Cloud~!~
KH1-
KH2-

~!~Aerith~!~
KH1-
KH2-

~!~Moogles~!~
Moogle-

~!~Cid~!~
KH1&2-

~!~Tidus~!~
KH1-

~!~Wakka~!~
KH1-

~!~ Selphie~!~
KH1-
School Uniform-

~!~Disney Characters~!~
Maleficent- [[XpHoBiaX]],

((Will add more If anyone chooses to be someone not listedxD))

Triciachan

Just doin' what you asked.

I'll be... one of the Sora's. ...xD;; Thanks for choosing for me?

Tabbychan

I thought you were gonna be KH2 sora xD

Touya no Miko

Well, I'm not going as any KH2 character! But I am gonna bring my own homemade sea salt ice cream!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Tabbychan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Well, I'm not going as any KH2 character! But I am gonna bring my own homemade sea salt ice cream!

-GASP- <3 Yay! That's wonderful ^^

Tabbychan

I may be riku, kairi, axel, or aerith ^^

uzutake

My friend's gonna be Kairi (school uniform) since she's got her hair and the costume is OH SO HARD TO MAKE/BUY/FIND! *sarcasm* XD

As for me...I'm hoping to come as someone from Organization 13/XIII...depends on how my hair'll turn out >.>...most likely Marluxia though...But I wanna be Axel...are there any techniques to do his hair? TT3TT

Tabbychan

Would you like me to add you two to the list^^

As for axel's hair:

Style: Use Normal Hair spray or gel^^, getting your hair to   stick up liek his may be harder to do by yourself, get a fried to do it, and make sure you have a picture of him@_@ or your friend may make you have electric shock spiky hair xD

Color: Depending on your natural color this could be hard. If you have blonde to a light brown, or even if you have like the coppery color, I'd say you can easily just buy some red hair spray form like halloween or party stores.^^  As for Darker color's unless you have red hair I'd say either temporary red hair dye, or you could try the red hair spray, But be careful it may come out looking like marluxia's hair color^^.

uzutake

Quote from: "Tabbychan"Would you like me to add you two to the list^^

As for axel's hair:

Style: Use Normal Hair spray or gel^^, getting your hair to   stick up liek his may be harder to do by yourself, get a fried to do it, and make sure you have a picture of him@_@ or your friend may make you have electric shock spiky hair xD

Color: Depending on your natural color this could be hard. If you have blonde to a light brown, or even if you have like the coppery color, I'd say you can easily just buy some red hair spray form like halloween or party stores.^^  As for Darker color's unless you have red hair I'd say either temporary red hair dye, or you could try the red hair spray, But be careful it may come out looking like marluxia's hair color^^.

Uh...sure! But we might change our mind because of the money and she doesnt like to wear skirts xD so get ready for some post-editting! >.< And you can put me as a "maybe" for Marluxia/Axel X.X

Ooooh, sounds easy enough then, it'll just take forever XP Thanks for the advice though!

Tabbychan

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "Tabbychan"Would you like me to add you two to the list^^

As for axel's hair:

Uh...sure! But we might change our mind because of the money and she doesnt like to wear skirts xD so get ready for some post-editting! >.< And you can put me as a "maybe" for Marluxia/Axel X.X

Ooooh, sounds easy enough then, it'll just take forever XP Thanks for the advice though!

Heh no prob I love post editingxD and never a prob with the hair thing^^ I'm always here to help with anything^^

sadistic-otaku

Tabbychan

Quote from: "sadistic-otaku"im gonna go as marluxia! :D

Alright adding you know ^_________^!!! yay!

platinum edge

Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Tabbychan

Quote from: "platinum edge"I call KH1 Riku!

YAY okay^^

XpHoBiaX

Dood!! maleficant is better...she would have been like GOD if it weren't for Riku/ansem stabbing her in the gut and Sora killing her. I CRIED!

I'll be Maleficant...cuz I'm just wicked awsome like that. AND HUNT DOWN ALL THE SORA'S AND RIKU'S FOR VENGENCE!! I mean *sneeze* hey lets hang out...*twitch*

Tabbychan

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"Dood!! maleficant is better...she would have been like GOD if it weren't for Riku/ansem stabbing her in the gut and Sora killing her. I CRIED!

I'll be Maleficant...cuz I'm just wicked awsome like that. AND HUNT DOWN ALL THE SORA'S AND RIKU'S FOR VENGENCE!! I mean *sneeze* hey lets hang out...*twitch*

xD Such an interesting thought^^ That would be very fun^^

XpHoBiaX

See?! I am god. ;P lol Naw, it's just funny how people don't really care for the little things that make an awesome game. ^_^

er...well that was the whole point I bought the game. Maleficant, not jack skellington.

Tabbychan

xD Hehe, I think maleficent is an awesome character^^ I played it for tinker-bell and ended up liking all the characters=3

XpHoBiaX

dood! It'd be awesome if we can get the entire cast of the evil disney baddies from KH1 and 2. I didn't get to play KH2 yet (so i dunno if there are disney baddies)...but that would be friggen hardcore. An entire cast would so rock!

uzutake

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"dood! It'd be awesome if we can get the entire cast of the evil disney baddies from KH1 and 2. I didn't get to play KH2 yet (so i dunno if there are disney baddies)...but that would be friggen hardcore. An entire cast would so rock!

Oh poop, then you/they'd all chase after Roxas/Sora/Riku, huh? HUH?! O__O If I'm Axel, I'll protect my poor little Roxas then! But then he'll probably be taller then me...>.>...