For all you non-haters of Naruto...

Started by Mordyan, July 08, 2006, 10:37:38 AM

Mordyan

Finally what I have been waiting for so I can start buying the series:

Naruto Uncut DVD Box Set 1

I like the fact that there are 13 episodes in the set. Don't have to buy three discs that way.

I just just checked amazon.com and they have it even cheaper at    $36.99!!![/url]

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Mordyan"Naruto Uncut DVD Box Set 1

Awesome. I'll gladly watch the series up to the Chuunin Exam, and probably then some.
epic progressive

vox

uzutake

Oh...so I didnt have to record the series after all x.x

MeliCat

I live Naruto! But I already own the series....haha...BUY IT! It's good! <3

Shinsengumi

I saw that box set when I was the mall today, is it really uncut and does it have the original opening and ending?
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Mordyan

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I saw that box set when I was the mall today, is it really uncut and does it have the original opening and ending?
Yes its uncut. I picked it up yesterday and watched an episode that I know had been cut on Cartoon Network and it was all there. It also had the original opening and closing.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Mordyan"
Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I saw that box set when I was the mall today, is it really uncut and does it have the original opening and ending?
Yes its uncut. I picked it up yesterday and watched an episode that I know had been cut on Cartoon Network and it was all there. It also had the original opening and closing.

Ok sounds good to me, I'm looking forward of buying it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jyunishinsho

My friends have been trying to get me into Naruto for the past months.
I guess I like it now, even though before I was not so fond of it, so to speak.
I'll inform my friends about this. I'm sure they'll be very enthralled.