Jrock Cosplay

Started by uzutake, July 15, 2006, 09:04:34 PM

uzutake

Yeah...anyone doing some jrock cosplay? My friend is planning on being Emiru from Lareine and she wants me to be Mayu.

I'm just curious. : D

TEH EDIT!!::

Now, my friend might cosplay as Machi instead because:

A.) He's the missing member of the band and if Kamijo, Emiru, and Mayu ALL come to Fanime next year(there is a slight possibility!) then Machi = FULL BAND PICTURE! : D

B.) She totally looks like him. Facial features and all.

C.) He's easier to cosplay XP

Touya no Miko

Well, I'm not really gonna be any j rock band. Just my own original design based on visual kei bands.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

otakuapprentice

i plan on doing a jrock cosplay for fanime, but im not sure whether i really want to do it or not. it would be fun, but i still havent decided on it. if you want to know what it is, look at my sig. its the last one listed.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

well im doing Psycho le Cemu AYA from the love is dead pv again <3

i might do my own designs

but i wanna do emiru <3

Nina Star 9

yeah.... pretty much all my cosplays are. xD

my list of amano cosplays (who else is there to cosplay? oh yeah, rie. i forgot. :P)

chou PV redxwhite - 90% (but wearable. :P)
koe PV - 99% (a few things i want to change. this was my masquerade costume '06~)
bodaiju PV - 3% (i have the boots, as she wears the same ones in bodaiju and koe~ <3)
super secert embarassing-to-admit-that-i-like-the-song PV - .5%
(hopefully) IDEA PV rie (if i can get a group together) - 0%

so~~ <3

Chikiru

My friend wants me to be Teruki (An Cafe) from their Odoru Meruhen Tokei PV for J-Con, so if I do that, I'll most likely bring it to Fanime, too.

I also wanted to do Keiyuu (Kra) from their Extra Kingdom PV. I'll see how that turns out. Only thing I'm concerned about it the blonde hair (I don't like wigs). Maybe if I'm doing someone else with blonde hair, I'll be more willing to cosplay Keiyuu.

I might have my own designs, but that'll probably be in the show for my models (they're all taller than me, so it'll look better on them. =| )

Yumi-chan

Cosplaying as...

Emiru, also. X3

D_Hime

planning to cosplay as Aoi, Kai, or Reita Gazette (Mad Marble Hell Vision), Daishi Love is Dead, and Daishi Yume Kazaguruma. Daishi Love is Dead most definitely.

uzutake

*obvious bump*

Quote from: "Kazuko"well im doing Psycho le Cemu AYA from the love is dead pv again <3

but i wanna do emiru <3

Again? You did it at '06?

Quote from: "D_Hime"]planning to cosplay as Aoi or Kai Gazette (the white suit one), Daishi Love is Dead, and Daishi Yume Kazaguruma. Daishi Love is Dead most definitely.

Yay! Daishi's! XD

mychiyoharuhi

Quote from: uzutakeYeah...anyone doing some jrock cosplay? My friend is planning on being Emiru from Lareine and she wants me to be Mayu.

Haha she's talking about me.. I haven't decided yet although I'm quite interested in cosplaying as Emiru or Machi.

uzutake

Quote from: mychiyoharuhi
Quote from: "uzutake"Yeah...anyone doing some jrock cosplay? My friend is planning on being Emiru from Lareine and she wants me to be Mayu.

Haha she's talking about me.. I haven't decided yet although I'm quite interested in cosplaying as Emiru or Machi.

An--

I mean MYCHIYO?! I didnt know you were serious in making a file!! O__O

Kazuko

Quote from: "uzutake"*obvious bump*

Quote from: "Kazuko"well im doing Psycho le Cemu AYA from the love is dead pv again <3

but i wanna do emiru <3

Again? You did it at '06?
yes i did it at 05 and 06~ but no one recognized me in 05 as Love is dead aya XP people thought i was some wannabe army cosplayer

o__o some guy yelled at me

otakuapprentice

speaking of jrock cosplay, last night i dreamt i was cosplaying as Saku Kyo. Weird, huh? if that's not a sign to cosplay as him, then i don't know what is.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

wirewolf6

I would love to see someone do L'arc en ciel cosplay  :D

Rowan

nya. i'm the friend that wanted chikiru to do teruki :3. I'm doing odoru meruhen bou, and i'll probably take it to fanime

shu

Hm.. at one point. i did think about doing l'arc en ciel cosplay *preferably yukihiro* but then. i thought well theyre not the most, standout band. looks wise not music. music is good ^^ so ive decided on kana from Panic*ch

if anyones got some ideas. ill be very greatfull ^^

LT

i might cosplay as bou (ex member of an cafe-oshare kei band) or akito/agito(air gear-animedoes any one know where i can find this sex pot revenge sweater?(for bou cosplay) well it looks like this but without the skull...i looked on cdjapan...but they don't have it anymore...i think.http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/ritsuka_chan777/SB11008-00104.jpg

onigirichan

I'll be cosplaying in the bunny suit from the RYUUSEI ROCKET PV ( An Cafe )

^_^
Saizo hugs!

KamijoIsLove

Coolies. This topic was revived. xD

My friend and I are doing Kamijo and Hizaki with the Versailles look from when they first formed. =3

Niikura_kun

Oooh~ My group is doing the full Hakusei Heroism An Cafe group, as well as Yokan Dir en grey. =)

Excited desu. that's all we know for sure as of right now though. >.>;