DDR Supernova

Started by OniCourseMusha, July 17, 2006, 08:21:17 AM

Sora

I have just tried Super Nova, and I think it's pretty cool. ;)
"Don't give me any orders."

XeNo

xP I still haven't gotten to play this, but knowing Santa Cruz now has it, gives me more of a reason to go there.

Can't say much since I haven't played it yet, but I am really happy that it has the videos from Beatmania IIDX and suches, those videos rock.

Also the dancers are better from the internet video's I have seen.

I want to try Fascination MaXx!

serajwl

Th most local arcade over here just recently got supernova. I'm pretty happy with it. The song list is pretty huge. I've already gone there four times this week to play DDR and my legs hurt @_@

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

Ayanami Rei First Child

They have it at Gameworks in Vegas. They had a song that I got a B in! Normally I get a D but that song was PERFECT for me! It was also by smile.dk who are AWESOME! <3 <3

OniCourseMusha

Speaking of Fascination Maxx.
I'm looking forward to playing Fascination Maxx Challenge, Chaos Challenge, and Healing D Vision Challenge.  They're at least much harder than Expert! (Fascination Maxx's ending is the same)

Who's gonna preorder or buy DDR Supernova? I'm probably preorder at Game Crazy.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

OniCourseMusha

There's a new 10footer being added on the updated version of ddr supernova (besides 2mb's Max.Perios).
Fascination Max (Eternal Love Mix) by 2mb.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

I saw the video. Everyone's comparing it to Disconnected (of ITG fame), what with the phone stuff in the background. I personally agree.

By the by, I preordered SuperNOVA CS and got its respective V-Rare (sampler disc). That's a two combo for me -- I got Extreme 2's V-Rare when that came out. The Fascination Maxx remix on there is freaking awesome.

I encourage you all to find a copy of the V-Rare, pronto. There's plenty of good stuff in there, including - gasp! - a licensed track, and something by Donna Burke, whom we haven't heard from since Tokimeki Mix. Because of that, my faith that Konami will slip the Tokimeki songs into a future CS release for random reasons has been renewed. XDD
epic progressive

vox

OniCourseMusha

I'm just paid my copy of Supernova and hoping that it'll show up by tomorrow.
Kraken Con Staff

OniCourseMusha

I just got Supernova for the PS2! It's worth getting!

Have most of the songs from the arcade but missing few (DanDanOh, Flowers, Wookie Wookie)

Fascination Eternal Love Mix on Challenge is like the hardest song I've seen so far!! It makes Legend Road easy to combo!
Kraken Con Staff