Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Started by Darryl Mendoza, July 23, 2006, 08:57:10 PM

Darryl Mendoza

I just love this game!!! Any fan of Street Fighter should definetly play this!! The music is great, the judging system is great, and the fighting system is great. I just love messing with my friends by parrying their moves!! So, anyone else likke this game?
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Shinsengumi

I love the game too but I still need to practice my parrying, I like some the of music too.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

I own the game but haven't play such a long as time since my birthday.  My parry is pretty stiff now.
The character I like to use is Dudley, Hugo, and Alex.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

HentaiTentacleDemon

Emerge

i played this game once during the con...i liked what i played. gotta look for SF:Aniversary Edition now...

Shinsengumi

So far my best characters from the game is Yang, Ken, Ryu, and Dudley.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

SweetNiar

I want to learn how to play.....the last time I played any street fighter game was the original and even then I had no idea what I was doing, but I was kicking everyones butt on the game along with challengers  :twisted: .  Went a pretty long way on one quater ^_^

But I do know how to play marvel vs capcom, thats 'bout it ^^;

Lex

My first impression of the game when it came out was that it was slow and not as flashy as CVS2. But eventually, I started getting addicted to parrying  :twisted: Great game. Pretty balanced....aside from oh..i dunno...KEN and.... YUN. Otherwise yeh, love this game ^^

Deris

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"So far my best characters from the game is Yang, Ken, Ryu, and Dudley.

Ha! exact same, add Akuma and my personal fav Makoto (I am a Kyokushin fan and she nails it perfect)
Count, speaking about Albert: “Providence has punished him.”