Which webcomics/web manga...

Started by Eri, July 24, 2006, 11:29:04 AM

Eri

... do you wish could come to Fanime?

I'm just a little curious..  :D
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

mDuo13

Well, I'd like to see Fred Gallagher again, being as the signature on my shirt from last time has faded off completely...

I'd also love to see Ryan North of Qwantz even though he's from Canada and his comic isn't very anime-related... but he seems like one of the most awesome people in webcomics right now, overall.

uzutake

Snafu-comics again.

And this time, bring Bleedman.

Since they updated with more comics, maybe those people could come too XD. Just cuz I was stupid enough not to get Dave's autograph or NADA. TT3TT

In conclusion, snafu-comics again.

Monica

I have to agree about Fred, last Fanime having had been my first convention I would really love to meet him at the next one. I'd also like to see the crews from Apple Geeks and Penny Arcade.

There's also the possibility of me trying to get into the artists ally sometime soon to show my comics off.

zoupzuop2

Scott Ramsoomair of VGCats!
Ian from Machall!
Midgear from Happy But Dead!
That one person who does Namir Deiter!

Yayness!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sucrose

Hah, if this was a never-could-happen wishlist, I'd like to see Spacecoyote of Saturnalia...but I suppose if I want to see her that badly I'll just go to SakuraCon in April. *laugh*

And, um...yeah, I guess I don't read very many webcomics anymore, so there you have it.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

joshness

Megatokyo Crew
Applegeeks Crew
Machall Crew (very possible since Ian works in the Bay now)
Snafu-Comics Crew (If only someone could pay for Bleedman to come over)
Penny Arcade Crew
Greg Dean of Real life Comics (Can someone just apologise to him?)
Tatsuya Ishida of Sinfest

Unfortanetly, I don't see any of them coming except for some of the snafu. Something supposedly happened to have pissed off a ton of the webcomic artists. I guess they don't consider fanime a webcomic friendly convention?

Glitch

Ghastly from ghastly's ghastly comic.But I guess you would have to be carded for anything he's doing.

Nina Star 9

i want the artist of the webmanga "secert circle tiger machine"...

...i'm sure you all know who that is. xD

*flees*