An ED that beats Hare Hare Yukai?

Started by Emerge, July 29, 2006, 01:02:48 AM

Emerge

i know that this anime is older than Haruhi, but i actually saw this AFTER Haruhi, so forgive me. also, if this was already brought up, forgive me for this too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vVs0zgGbArU&search=yakitate%20japan%20ed

it made me think of Hiro-kun from Bust-A-Move, so this ED has nostalgia going for it. i believe the song is called "To All Tha Dreamers"; ED of Yakitate Japan

i hope i don't get kicked out/jumped by the SOS-dan for this... :?

Chun

Nah, it's not better than HHY, though I did enjoy it when it first came out (And tried the manager's dance afterward XD) a couple years back.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

I damn know that there's a ED to top any ED in terms of WTF...please watch NHK ni Youkoso.
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

i actually never liked that ending. I watched most of yakitate and I notice myself skipping that ED immediately, i guess it's just not my cup of tea. (i do have quite an appreciation for 70s soul culture but I cannot stand Japanese related soul, r&b or rap.)

as for HHY, i don't think it's revolutionary like some people make it out to be, but it is a great ED. Plus anything with tsuruya-san dancing = win.

j

Emerge

well...i guess i stand corrected. i really thought it was great. almost made me wanna cosplay as the guy next year and do the choreo on stage zero or something...

hmmmmm.....