guilty gear xx#R/slash tournament

Started by 24ji, August 01, 2006, 12:47:10 AM

Emerge

Quote from: "SohmaYuki"
Quote from: "Emerge"
Disgaea 2. Strategy/tactics RPG. go buy the first one. NOW. then buy the second one. IN THE NEAR FUTURE. seriously, nippon ichi software only makes so many domestic copies of their games out here because of their small but loyal fanbase. so dont be surprised if they're hard to find, moreso disgaea 1 than its sequel

I might be wrong, but I think he meant the image. If that's the case...

It's from Melty Blood, the fighting game based off of TsukiHime. That's Kohaku(the most loving fun caring... psychotic, manipulative, lovely in the world).

Just throw it in the hallway, like everone else does.

i coulda sworn i put up the kohaku gif at the beginning of the year...

but yeah.

thats who i use in mbr, but i must admit i havent been playing it much lately. i used to hop on the WOE irc every now and again, but not for a while now (blasted college)

Lonelykangta

ill join (beware the best Zappa player around >>)
Forever lonely

SohmaYuki

Quote from: "Lonelykangta"ill join (beware the best Zappa player around >>)

Fubarduck isn't going to Fanime silly...

though, he stopped playing Zappa and that's only if you mean "US" players. XD

MayFanatic

I totally agree!  We should get a GGXX tourney going.  I'd be glad to help sponser any help, whatsoever, to start up our own GG tourney.  I've been itchin' to smack a few people around with dolphins...  XD

Kazuhide Aeiji

I wonder if anyone is still planning on bringing this to console gaming...even if it's not an official tournament or anything. Casuals would be great.

Umi.Ryuuzaki

Quote from: "Kazuhide Aeiji"I wonder if anyone is still planning on bringing this to console gaming...even if it's not an official tournament or anything. Casuals would be great.

A nice staffer of mine managed to procure a copy of I think the latest version thats out there. Thank him, not me =)
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

asuka245

well i will see about getting New copy of XX reload cause it had a accident at fanime at fanime and i am not blaming anyone on it...things happen..even if XX reload on ps2 is not working anymore cause it got a major scratch on it so it does not work no more!

that's life i guess!

but good news is we used slash abit at the con...i thank for fellow attendie's for it to...

well we will have the newest verion of GG next year and we will see on a tornament next year to also!
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09