Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha a's group for fanime 2008

Started by Eheroofjustice, August 07, 2006, 05:28:46 PM

Eheroofjustice

Does anyone know the seres? Please tell me u do. There is no one who I know knows the series. I plan on cosplaying Zarfira. I need 3 cosplayers who r cosplaying the 4 knights Vita-chan, Signum, and Sharum. also Hiyate and Reinforce. Please please please let me know if u want to cosplay these characters. I need someone to cosplay these series. please let me know.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Chun

Quote from: "Eheroofjustice"Does anyone know the seres? Please tell me u do. There is no one who I know knows the series. I plan on cosplaying Zarfira. I need 3 cosplayers who r cosplaying the 4 knights Vita-chan, Signum, and Sharum. also Hiyate and Reinforce. Please please please let me know if u want to cosplay these characters. I need someone to cosplay these series. please let me know.

That would be Shamal and Hayate.

It's not the fact that it's hard to get people to know the series, but rather it's hard to fit the character. If you're Vita you need to be considerably small, and well... loli.

Do you mean 2007? 2008 is two years from now.  :D

(If my plan to become Kyon fails, I might do Chrono/Yuuno. But it's a HUGE maybe since I don't fit the body type)

Though maybe with the new season coming there may be a chance for more players.

~Chun

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Eheroofjustice

2008. I neen 3 knighs. I already cosplaying Zarfira myslef.

Tsubasa

I'm fully supporting this.  Nanoha really needs more cosplay <3.

Too bad I can't really fill in any of those roles for you.  I'm not gonna crossplay. XD;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Eheroofjustice

Crap. Then can u help me find people who want to cosplay this series? All well. Might as well wait for someone to post more who want to cosplay the series.

Otaking007

A friend of mine might be cosplaying Vita for Fanime 07, but its still too early to say for sure.

Sunara Ishi

I would like to but its a big maybe for me to get enough money and time to make a costume. Well, since its 2008 when you want to do this, it'll give me time. :3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Eheroofjustice

I made up my mind. I'm crospplaying Vita chan.