Haruhi.......Returns??????

Started by shortpachoo, August 07, 2006, 08:28:55 PM

shortpachoo

It looks like there is going to be a second season or OVAs to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

It was announced in Newtype Sept 2006 issue

Link below to other scans
http://sos-dan.com/img/res/4236.html

Edit: Looks like it was just for the 2nd dvd that is coming out.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Tsubasa

I can't say I'm terribly surprised.  Here's to hoping the series is based primarily on book 4:  æ¶¼å®®ãƒãƒ«ãƒ'の消失/The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi.  Cause I'm a Yuki fan. =P
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

uzutake

Omfg yes! It was sorta obvious that it would have a second season(OVA?) though XD

*gasp* Is Ryoko Asakura returning? http://sos-dan.com/img/src/1155007080951.jpg

Bottom left. I cant read Japanese so...yeaaaaaaah...

Can someone translate those scans please? :D

LastElixir

from what i can see from couple of glances is pretty much a interview/questionaire from the directors. They pretty much ask 50 questions about the series but they are mostly opinions on what THEY like about the series. The interview is aimed for fans who want to know more about what the directors think about the show.

NO confirmation about a 2nd season.

j

uzutake

Quote from: "shortpachoo"Edit: Looks like it was just for the 2nd dvd that is coming out.

Quote from: "LastElixer"NO confirmation about a 2nd season.

...well arent those news a bummer. -.-

zoupzuop2

Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sucrose

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "shortpachoo"Edit: Looks like it was just for the 2nd dvd that is coming out.

Quote from: "LastElixer"NO confirmation about a 2nd season.

...well arent those news a bummer. -.-

An avatar moment if ever I saw one.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)