Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

h-chan

I will be at both gatherings as Honey.

senritsu

hani sempai... i dont know what i should be~~~
since my hair is no longer red i cannot be kassanoda anymore
my choices are narrowed down to nekozawa, kyouya or the worlds shortest mori sempai
TT

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: "senritsu"hani sempai... i dont know what i should be~~~
my choices are narrowed down to nekozawa, kyouya or the worlds shortest mori sempai
TT

NEKOZAWAAAAAAAAAAAA
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "senritsu"hani sempai... i dont know what i should be~~~
TT

NEKOZAWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cosign

senritsu

you people are lucky i have a beelzenef and a black cloak

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

butterflyz

I'll for sure be there sunday
however.. I wont be there as Renge... seeing as I cute my hair and I didnt fine a bow bor my hair [because I got really busy] I'll just be a random patron. haha
but for sure I'll show up ^0^

hellangel

Hello, minna-san!

Gomen, our Ouran group didn't make it to the gathering because we were at the Masquerade practice ^^" I'm sure you all had a great time, though! See you next year!
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

Wow, the gathering was a lot of fun. x3 I didn't dress up as bakery!Haruhi for the gathering after all, but managed to take a few good photos (click); I was the Misa in the crowd of photographers. Also a special thank you to my friend L who skipped an hour of school on Friday (he has a free fourth so it didn’t matter anyway) to bake cookies for the gathering~!
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

butterflyz

I feel sad they i wants very active during the gathering [I wasnt feeling well that morning] but none the less I had fun.

I hope I can atten again next year ^_^

hellangel

hehe, do we want to start up a list for next year already??

alrighty! My Ouran group will be making full reappearance ^__~ Which outfits? That's a secret for now~

Members:
Entire Host Club
Renge
Nekozawa
Upcoming events:

BunofGovt

Here's a link to some pics from me, my brain is so addled I think this was at the Friday gathering?  At the stage at the front entrance?

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/BunofGovt/Fanime2007/
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.