1 (5.9%)
25-34
0 (0%)
35-44!!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2006, 10:52:44 PM

crystalsoul

ok first off i would like to say that last fanimecon was my first anime convention and it was the funnest thing i have ever gone too.

ok my question is this, i am sorta new to the pre-registering thing, and this year me and 2 other people wanna go the whole weekend and stay at the hilton with their special deal like i saw they had last year,

So would it be cheaper to register as a group ar seperatly?

How much would we be saving if we did register by group instead of single?

Sora

In order to qualify for group registration, you need at least 10 people in your group.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kegan_Flame

if u read the site.. or maybe they took it off.. they are changing that to a really low number like 3 or something.. i dunno... i read it a while ago..

Kegan_Flame

does n e one know what the pricing was last year??? because my anime club needs to know fairly soon....

Tony

Details about group registration haven't been decided yet. Whether it can be two or more people, what the perk is, etc... that's all up in the air at this point.

Sorry!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Kegan_Flame

well thank you for at least responding! Umm.. however.. do u know if it is going to be cheeper (i have a large group) (so regardless of size) then the 40 single reg right now? or will u have group reg up b4 the next pre reg price boost?

sorry for bugging.. but i have a lot of people asking me.. >.<;;

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tony"Details about group registration haven't been decided yet. Whether it can be two or more people, what the perk is, etc... that's all up in the air at this point.

Sorry!
I'm assume the info will be up before the first prereg deadline though, yes? .^^
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

uzutake

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "Tony"Details about group registration haven't been decided yet. Whether it can be two or more people, what the perk is, etc... that's all up in the air at this point.

Sorry!
I'm assume the info will be up before the first prereg deadline though, yes? .^^

We hope so O_O

crystalsoul

me too because the deadline for preregistering is coming up fairly soon.

i have 3 people in my group so i hope someone will tell me if that is enough for the group registering thing

uzutake

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=5587

This thread has some info on that. Apparently, group registrations will be around 2 or more people and is coming up in the next couple weeks. Maybe there'll be a discount for the group registrations.

slifertheskydragon

yes! whoo hoo! *dances*

you are sure it 2+ or is it 10+ like the first post said?

Lorus

I remember reading somewhere on the site that it was 2+ for group reg.

-Edit: Ok! I found it. It says this exactly. "Group registration for two or more members will be up in the future. Please check back soon."

It's located at the part where you click to pre-reg. Click to the part where it has the selection "Single Registration" and below that in a maroon-ish text is says for two or more people.

HalfMetalAlchemist

The mods are keep saying that the group reg is 10+
I think the thing that says 2+ is wrong...
I dunno Im waiting for an answer.
The cure for ignorance is knowledge, but the only cure for stupidity is death.

Zombie Marshmellow

This is the first year for me going to fanime con and i need to know if you really really REALLY have to register in order to get into fanime?
please respon!

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Zombie Marshmellow"This is the first year for me going to fanime con and i need to know if you really really REALLY have to register in order to get into fanime?
please respon!

you need to register online, or at the con, but YES you do..

it's cheeper online

Zombie Marshmellow

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"
Quote from: "Zombie Marshmellow"This is the first year for me going to fanime con and i need to know if you really really REALLY have to register in order to get into fanime?
please respon!

you need to register online, or at the con, but YES you do..

it's cheeper online
You can register at the con
How? (sorry for the questions my dad wont let me go unless i have a good explination on hwo this all works and etc.)

Kegan_Flame

when you get to the con, you stand in a super long line for all the people who didn't 'pre-reg' and you get to a little booth thingy, you habd them money, show them your ID and they print you a badge, you have to have your badge at all times whist at the con

Zombie Marshmellow

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"when you get to the con, you stand in a super long line for all the people who didn't 'pre-reg' and you get to a little booth thingy, you habd them money, show them your ID and they print you a badge, you have to have your badge at all times whist at the con
do you have to be over a certain age to attend? because im young

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Zombie Marshmellow"
Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"when you get to the con, you stand in a super long line for all the people who didn't 'pre-reg' and you get to a little booth thingy, you habd them money, show them your ID and they print you a badge, you have to have your badge at all times whist at the con

no offense, but did you even bother to read the site befor you started asking questions?

Child Registration
Any child who is age 10 and under at the time of the convention can get in free when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a paid membership. The child will receive a paper badge. This is ONLY AVAILABLE at the convention. (You can ask for it when you pick up your membership packet.)

no age limit

Zombie Marshmellow

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"
Quote from: "Zombie Marshmellow"

no offense, but did you even bother to read the site befor you started asking questions?

Child Registration
Any child who is age 10 and under at the time of the convention can get in free when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a paid membership. The child will receive a paper badge. This is ONLY AVAILABLE at the convention. (You can ask for it when you pick up your membership packet.)

no age limit
everything is a blur to me Dx
but yes i did see that the reson i asked is because you said "ID"