Soooo... any Touhou fans out thar?

Started by Jun-Watarase, August 24, 2006, 12:20:24 AM

Jun-Watarase

I know it's not really an ANIME... but I don't really think it fits in the general board. I'm curious, though...

... SPEAK!!!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

Touhou banzai!  I've played some of the games and collect a lot of fanart.  I'm a Youmu and Udonge fan.  Wii~.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

I'm sorry. I've only played the taikenban of Perfect Cherry Blossom. ;.;

But from what I can ascertain from the videos I've seen, I can at least say it's a damn good series of shumps nonetheless.
epic progressive

vox

Chun

IaMP, PoFV, IN, StB, Touhou Soccer, Megamari, Super Marisa Land...

The fun never ends. I love Touhou.

I like Reimu and Meiling.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Magical Senpai

I have a weakness for Reisen and Tewi Inaba.

I also want to squeeze the Patchy.

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Mmmm.... touhou. ~drools~

I wanna play more. :3

I wanna play Super Marissa land. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Emerge

ive really only touched IaMP. can't really do much more than that -_-;

Raydere

I have some trial versions of the Touhou shmups.  I want to get the full versions of Imperishable Night, Shoot the Bullet, and whatever that VS. shmup's called.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Makou

I've played IaMP and a few shooters that I can't recall (of the Touhou series).
For me, Touhou is all about Mei-lin (not China T_T). Hope to see some Touhou stuff at the con.

gmontem

I played a versus game of a Touhou shmup on Lisu's notebook during one of the Friday night outs at University Chicken.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

SohmaYuki

Completely finished Perfect Cherry Blossom on normal, beat it with 2 of the characters on hard.

Still haven't beaten Extra Stage in Imperishable... Don't wanna work on Embodiement of Scarlet Devil till after that.

IaMP I've played the hell out of. Can beat it with everyone on lunatic without continuing.

Phantamagoria is the only one that I haven't gotten to mess with enough, though if my friend can beat it on lunatic, I should be able to.

MegaMari and Super Mari Land, the Touhou soccer's etc I've beaten.

Darryl Mendoza

Hell yes I AM!!!! I can't stop playing when I get into one of their games! I play Youmu from time to time but I still want to play more of their other games.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma