Death Note Anime October 3

Started by uzutake, September 04, 2006, 02:51:34 PM

uzutake

I'm also excited for this one XDD

FINALLY. Death Note will have the attention it deserves!

L voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi (who did Ryuichi Sakuma from Gravitation and Ranma from Ranma 1/2(.

And Light voiced by Mamoru Miyano (who does Tamaki from Ouran High School Host club and Riku from Kingdom Hearts [Japanese version]).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6592

(It's intersting these were the seiyuu chosen to voice L and Light... O__O)

EDIT!!
New and really interesting info about Death Note's seiyuu:

Amane Misa: Voiced by Aya Hirano. AKA Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

SOS Brigade's Leader Haruhi Suzumiya
+ Ouran High School Host Club's King Tamaki Suoh
   CHAOS...and fun ;P

...PWN! XD

(That's like Haruhi hooking up with him...O_X)

Sunara Ishi

/drool.

Its going to be interesting how it all comes together since there's so much talking in the manga.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

*__* Omg, I can't waaaiittt!! ... and the theme songs are by Nightmare!! O__O Kyaaaa~! I'm so excited.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"*__* Omg, I can't waaaiittt!! ... and the theme songs are by Nightmare!! O__O Kyaaaa~! I'm so excited.
O.O How did you get that information? O.o?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

uzutake

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"*__* Omg, I can't waaaiittt!! ... and the theme songs are by Nightmare!! O__O Kyaaaa~! I'm so excited.

It's in the link I put in the first post under "Opening and Ending Themes".

blueberry

where do I go to check my private messages?[size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size]
[size=0]I'm a Doctor Seuss!
Pimpin' Acne Cause Rosacea[/size]

Emerge

so THIS is what the poster i bought was referring to! i thought it was just some h-game or something...

Lisu

Quote from: "Emerge"so THIS is what the poster i bought was referring to! i thought it was just some h-game or something...
Death Note h-game....now I wonder how that would be (getting down with the shinigami? uh...)

uzutake

Quote from: "Lisu"
Quote from: "Emerge"so THIS is what the poster i bought was referring to! i thought it was just some h-game or something...
Death Note h-game....now I wonder how that would be (getting down with the shinigami? uh...)

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. *goes one for a while*

Now if it was a BL LightxL Game...

scyper15

There actually is a DN H-game. I have it. :x

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"

It's in the link I put in the first post under "Opening and Ending Themes".
ehehehe... Missed that... ^.^;;

The site I look at didn't have that info yet...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

OniCourseMusha

Oh hell yeah! I got hooked wit couple first of the manga. Looking forward to this one.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Culpa_Mosrael16

YAY Deathnote anime, did u guys know that there will be a live action Deathnote moive?
Aegri somnia Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem -
In a sick man's dreams , children like you were left to perish on windswept crags

Sunara Ishi

Lol. Yes, we've been well aware of that for a long time. And there's two. -.- We have a thread someplace for that.

Its going be interesting to see if the anime follows the manga exactly or not... XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

uzutake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGN2zoEJTo

Animation looks really REALLY good. Shading and everything; it really follows Takeshi Obata-sensei's style well.

And Light's voice is *w*

(XDD)

Spiritsnare

I downloaded the first episode.

It might be me, but Desuno's subs seem rather stretched...-_-

edit Desuno's subs suck.

That is all.

edit 2 Death Note is very intriguing. I'd like to see more.
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

If you guys want a high quality fansub, go with Live-Evil. That's where i'm getting the 1st episode from.

I'll download it just to see what all the hoopla is about.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

uzutake

Yeah, the first episode was really really good.

(Especially Light's Killing Spree...it's meant to be serious and all "Wow...so much...power..." but I laughed anyway XD;;)

Must. Watch. Subs.

...on YouTube.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "uzutake"Yeah, the first episode was really really good.

(Especially Light's Killing Spree...it's meant to be serious and all "Wow...so much...power..." but I laughed anyway XD;;)

Must. Watch. Subs.

...on YouTube.

You know, one of these days, I need to intercept you as you're walking home and give you high quality subs. >.>
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

Speaking of Subs on Youtube. I watched 77 Episodes of Bleach off of youtube. Haven't downloaded a single Bleach ep, lawlz.

Okay, back to thread. I'm getting it from L-E.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~