Death Note Anime October 3

Started by uzutake, September 04, 2006, 02:51:34 PM

LastElixir

i'm not expecting any filler for this series. although its 3 cools of 37 eps, the manga's style is very intense and reads like a novel. Plus theres 12 volumes to cover, plenty of material to work with imo. I haven't watched the anime series yet but i will get to it eventually.

j

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Dyn-Anime released the first two episodes subbed in Vietnamese.  Priceless. XD
How were they? XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

uzutake

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Dyn-Anime released the first two episodes subbed in Vietnamese.  Priceless. XD

GASP! *faints* ~w~

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
How were they? XD
Pretty decent.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

Very good stuff these last two episodes. I'm wondering whether they'll make a note to mention that

Quote from: "Spoiler"since Ray Penbar wrote on the Death Note, he, like Light, cannot go to heaven or hell. Also, I guess we might get to find out what DOES happen to such people when they die - do they just disappear forever? I kind of suspect that they end up in the Death Gods' realm or something.

uzutake

Quote from: "mDuo13"Very good stuff these last two episodes. I'm wondering whether they'll make a note to mention that

Quote from: "Spoiler"since Ray Penbar wrote on the Death Note, he, like Light, cannot go to heaven or hell. Also, I guess we might get to find out what DOES happen to such people when they die - do they just disappear forever? I kind of suspect that they end up in the Death Gods' realm or something.

GIGUNDO SPOILER UP AHEAD! READ ONLY IF YOU'VE READ THE END OF DEATH NOTE!!!

QuoteActually, in the end, when Light dies(Ryuk kills him of course), Ryuk said something that triggered Light's memory to the very moment where they met and when Ryuk first told him that "Death Note users go to neither heaven or hell", there's a "missing scene" that we never saw. Light turns around, smiles and says to Ryuk, "I know. There is no heaven and hell. There's jsut nothing after death...right?" or something like that. And Ryuk says that it is true.

But this information could be irrelavent because if that is true, then Ryuk wouldnt know, now would he? Unless the King of Shinigami have some kind of unrevealed secret....

EDIT::
I realized this a while back somewhere around chapter 70 of the manga when something similar to this occured...but I cant believe they did the same with the anime...

Look at how Light's eyes change slowly. They become more and more narrow with each passing episode...like they're becoming more...observing and cunning.

The anime is so damn accurate >.<

WeltedWillow

I LOVE FREAKIN DEATHNOTE AND THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME !!! I CAN'T WAIT.
the whole series was amazing I love L, he's my favourite character.
{Dosu Freakin Rox!!}

uzutake

Quote from: "WeltedWillow"I LOVE FREAKIN DEATHNOTE AND THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME !!! I CAN'T WAIT.
the whole series was amazing I love L, he's my favourite character.

Yeah! L is so frikin awesome! *high five*

And his seiyuu makes him sounds shmexie ~<3!!

(And Light as well XD)