the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Um...okay. I'm already trying to make myself known around here...as well as other parts of Fanime Board....buuut what are these "regular meetings"? O.o?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Um...okay. I'm already trying to make myself known around here...as well as other parts of Fanime Board....buuut what are these "regular meetings"? O.o?
if by the 'regular meetings' you mean the Fani-chats i mentione in the last post, let me explain.

The "Fani-chats" that i was referring to are, on average, regular nightly AIM chats with some of the regular board members(RyuHayabusa, Karisma Black, Loktera, etc.), where we just have fun chatting it up and creating random havok and chaos, but in a confined space. These are hard to keep up with, but thats what makes it more fun.

If you want, i'll log you into the next one so you can get a chance to experience the "Fanime after Fanime".

Hope that Helps.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Sure! That would be great! It sounds like something that I would enjoy. I'm trying to expand my loyal area of friends an stuff ^^;;

Okay I have another question: When will I be able to hug you in person in thanks for all your wise advice?^^

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Sure! That would be great! It sounds like something that I would enjoy. I'm trying to expand my loyal area of friends an stuff ^^;;

Okay I have another question: When will I be able to hug you in person in thanks for all your wise advice?^^
if you log on to AIM, i can probably get you in, oh......like now.

that depends. the only times i am seen in person are usually at the gatherings and stuff like that. other than that, i am a phantom, seen by no one....

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ohhhh....well that sucks....well I'll just have to settle for an online hug...or something....unless you go on Gaia. Then I'll give you gold ^^

Jerry

Hey Otaku,

Why are Friday's so awsome?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gmontem

Would Ayanami still want to hug you if you were a very manly and macho man?  :wink:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "gmontem"Would Ayanami still want to hug you if you were a very manly and macho man?  :wink:
Lmao. Yeah, but if he was macho....he'd probably only get 1-2 hugs, instead of more =P

Otaku...how can I get Kod to stop bothering me? :cry:

Asa_Gohan

How do you find the circumference of a moose?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

G.I.R

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"How do you find the circumference of a moose?
How do you find a moose?  :?
(...and squirl)

Barnes

Preference: The Clash or The Sex Pistols? (British punk bands)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jerry"Hey Otaku,

Why are Friday's so awsome?
because they make us for get about the whole week, and how much it sucked.

Quote from: "gmontem"Would Ayanami still want to hug you if you were a very manly and macho man?
if it was Rei Ayanami from EVA, yes she would. if its the rei from here on the forums, i dont think so.

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Otaku...how can I get Kod to stop bothering me?
just ignore him. he'll find a new target eventually. it will probably be me as soon as he reads this, but its fine: i can't die. boo-hoo for kodo...

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"How do you find the circumference of a moose?
well, you'll need a nuclear reactor, a F-18 bomber jet, and about 20 tons of plutonium....or you can just knock the moose out, and find out that way. whatever works for you...

Quote from: "G.I.R"How do you find a moose?
(...and squirl)
go to canada, and look for a small town called Findamoosetown. if you are looking for a squirrel, go to disneyland. they have two giant-ass ones there ready for the taking.

Quote from: "Barnes"Preference: The Clash or The Sex Pistols? (British punk bands)
The Clash.

gmontem

Why aren't you on AIM? I want to talk to you. :P

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "gmontem"Why aren't you on AIM? I want to talk to you. :P
I am. look harder.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Thank you once again Sage Otaku. *Biiiiig huggles*

G.I.R

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

Quote from: "G.I.R"How do you find a moose?
(...and squirl)
go to canada, and look for a small town called Findamoosetown. if you are looking for a squirrel, go to disneyland. they have two giant-ass ones there ready for the taking.
Never seen squirls there.  But chipmunks, on the other hand...

Jerry

Now that " FEARLESS " is out in theatres...

Why do you think JET LI wants to stop doing ACTION/MARTIAL ARTS movies?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gmontem

Why do people pay money to play air hockey at OGL when they can play an even better and more painful version for free? ;)

i feel so loved!

Barnes

Will I be able to make it to the Ren. Faire gathering?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Asa_Gohan

If you were a food what food would you be and why

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...