the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: c2chaos on August 20, 2010, 11:10:52 PM
What device are you reading this from (i.e. cell phone, PC, laptop, game console)?
PC; don't own a laptop, phone can't access websites, game consoles take too long.

If you could have a harem, who would be in it, whether the person is real or not?
Halle Berry, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, Rosario Dawson, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, Rina Akiyama(Naomi from Kamen Rider Den-O), and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

What's the most boring or uninteresting anime you have seen?
Haruhi.

Did you watch it all anyway?
No.

What's the saddest anime you have seen?
Hmm.....probably Key the Metal Idol, but I never saw the last couple of episodes.

Most epic?
Currently, that title is held by Gurren Lagann.

Most horrific?
Highschool of the Dead.

Funniest?
Yakitate! Japan, although I have yet to finish that series.

Do you watch hentai? Of course you do!! You're an otaku.
Only at Fanime...and even then, I can only watch it for a little bit, since some of the stuff shown makes you say "WTF?!" and walk out in disgust....like when I walked in on a showing of Night Shift Nurses and walked right back out, followed by a mass exodus of other people.

Which kind(s) do you like? (Tentacles, Bondage, Futanari, etc.)
Please refer to the previous answer.

Why is it that you don't own a PS3?
No job.

Do you own a Pokéwalker?
Nope, quit pokemon a long time ago.

You have a DS, do you own a R4DS?
Nope.

Is your PSP running a CFW?
Que?

You are forming the ULTIMATE music group, which musicians would you put in it? (14 people max limit)
Once they become the ultimate group, then there wouldn't be anyone that would sound better than them, so no ultimate group for me.

Where's the beef?
At the farm.

What's your take on vegans?
Meh.

Do you have any food allergies?
None that I know of.

Do you wear any corrective devices? (Glasses, retainers, etc.)
No, but I kinda wish I did wear glasses.

What kind of bread do you prefer?
Not the kind thats whole grain and has seeds in it.

What's your favorite kind of cookies?
Chocolate Chip, hands down.

Were you bullied when you were growing up?
I wasn't bullied, but I was chased by girls back in the first grade.....don't remember why, though.

Have you ever wished you were adopted?
No, I do not.

How many girlfriends have you had?
One.

Do you have one now?
Yes.

Quote from: Otakuya on August 21, 2010, 01:23:59 PM
Do you mind if I answer some questions too? Since I'm also technically an Otaku(ya) too, although not a doctor or apprentice.
Just for fun, you can take the next post.....let's see how ya do.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

c2chaos

Wow, two days and no one's posted questions for Otakuya. Well then, I guess I'll take this opportunity to rewind things a bit. (^_^)

Are you ready Otakuya? (<--Rhetorical Question)
Where do you think is the worst place to be during a zombie apocalypse?
You're infected with the zombie virus and you will turn soon, would you rather kill yourself or become one of them?
Where do you think is the worst place to be during an alien invasion?
You have been captured by the aliens, what's next?
Again, who or what would you like to see caught in a hovering spacecraft's tractor beam?
Which is worse aliens or zombies or alien zombies or zombie aliens?
Do you like vocaloids?
What cosplay would you like to see?
What cosplay would you like to see yourself in?
Of these three anime characters, which one would you rather date: Primula (Shuffle), Mina Tepes (Dance in the Vampire Bund), or Yachiru Kusajishi (Bleach)?
Would you rather be lost in time or lost in space?
Where would you go to in a Zombie Apocalypse?
Who would you take with you in said apocalypse?
Melee weapon of choice?
Who would you like to see as a zombie?
Would you rather deal with slow moving zombies like in Resident Evil or crazy fast ones like in Left 4 Dead?
Zombies on a plane or snakes on a plane?
Where would you go to during an Alien Invasion.
Who would you take with you in said invasion?
Weapon of choice to slaughter aliens?
Who would or what would you like to see caught in a hovering spacecraft's tractor beam?
If you could create or revive a species of animals what would it be?
What one illness would you like there to be a cure for?
3d girls or 2d girls or real girls?
Breast size: A,B,C, or D or all of the above or A, B, and C, or B, C, and D or A and B, or B and C, or C and D, or E-the bigger the better?
Do you own a daikimakura (body pillow)?
Frozen twinkies or fried twinkies?
Do you like Hot Cheetos?
Pocky or Yan-Yan?
Imageshack or photobucket?
Best dream EVAR!!!???
What device are you reading this from (i.e. cell phone, PC, laptop, game console)?
If you could have a harem, who would be in it, whether the person is real or not?
What's the most boring or uninteresting anime you have seen?
Did you watch it all anyway?
What's the saddest anime you have seen?
Most epic?
Most horrific?
Funniest?
Do you watch hentai? Of course you do!! You're an otaku.
Which kind(s) do you like? (Tentacles, Bondage, Futanari, etc.)
Do you own a Pokéwalker?
Where's the beef?
Got milk?
What's your take on vegans?
Do you have any food allergies?
Do you wear any corrective devices? (Glasses, retainers, etc.)
What kind of bread do you prefer?
What's your favorite kind of cookies?
Were you bullied when you were growing up?
Have you ever wished you were adopted?
How many girlfriends have you had?
Do you have one now?
Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
Do you like waffle cones or the wafer kind?
What video game consoles do you own, including portables?
What are your thoughts on public restrooms?
How long did it take you to answer this questionnaire?
Ever fell into a toilet?
Ever sat on a wet toilet?
Ever gone streaking or skinny dipping?
When you were in elementary school, were you chased by girls?
Also, were you curious enough to go to the girl's restroom, back then?
What's the dumbest thing you've done to or in front of a girl you liked?
Ever worn a piece of clothing usually worn by the opposite sex?
Ever flown in a plane?
If you could own one vehicle, be it a plane or hovercraft or whatever, what would it be?
If you could own an animal, which one would it be?
If you could pwn someone, who would it be?
What would be your dream job?
Has anyone on the forums ever told you that you are awesome?
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you were in an anime?
Have ever felt like you just stepped into the twilight zone, if yes, please share?
Do you have any siblings?
Are you afraid of clowns?
Ghosts?
Zombies?
Aliens?
People?
Have you ever "done time?"
You are awesome!
Did you find any similarities between you and otakuapprentice?
Do you have an ethnic preference when it comes to girls?
What gender would you hope for your firstborn child to be?
Do you like to go fishing?
Do you watch the food channel?
Do you subscribe to YouTubers, if yes, who?
Do you usually read all the questions first and then answer or answer them as you read them?
How long did it take for you to finish this questionnaire?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

Quote from: c2chaos on August 23, 2010, 11:54:53 AM
Wow, two days and no one's posted questions for Otakuya. Well then, I guess I'll take this opportunity to rewind things a bit. (^_^)

Are you ready Otakuya? (<--Rhetorical Question) Yep
Where do you think is the worst place to be during a zombie apocalypse? Out in the open, cuz there's nowhere to hide and no real weapons laying around
You're infected with the zombie virus and you will turn soon, would you rather kill yourself or become one of them? Kill self because I don't want to hurt others...only if I am able to reason that way while a zombie
Where do you think is the worst place to be during an alien invasion? Washington D.C.
You have been captured by the aliens, what's next? Do what they say, take them to our leader
Again, who or what would you like to see caught in a hovering spacecraft's tractor beam? First, cows. Then anything a Katamari would pick up
Which is worse aliens or zombies or alien zombies or zombie aliens? alien zombies, cuz they're foreign and tough to kill
Do you like vocaloids? Never had a fond of them
What cosplay would you like to see? Kaichou wa Maid-sama (Cafe Latte and their themes)
What cosplay would you like to see yourself in? Nothing really, unless the character wears glasses
Of these three anime characters, which one would you rather date: Primula (Shuffle), Mina Tepes (Dance in the Vampire Bund), or Yachiru Kusajishi (Bleach)? Yachiru cuz I like pink hair
Would you rather be lost in time or lost in space? Space, cuz you can always follow a star
Where would you go to in a Zombie Apocalypse? Big 5 or Sports Authority, unlimited weapons and ammo
Who would you take with you in said apocalypse? My brother, cuz he has experience in it (a.k.a L4D)
Melee weapon of choice? Machine gun with lots of ammo
Who would you like to see as a zombie? Kim Jong Il, which means 1) he should be dead and 2) less regret to kill
Would you rather deal with slow moving zombies like in Resident Evil or crazy fast ones like in Left 4 Dead? RE zombies cuz there's hardly any waves or hoardes of fast zombies
Zombies on a plane or snakes on a plane? Zombies, cuz at least one of them may be able to fly the plane, always happens
Where would you go to during an Alien Invasion? Boston, MA, cuz apparently that's a safe place in the movies (see Know1ng)
Who would you take with you in said invasion? Whoever the main character is at the time
Weapon of choice to slaughter aliens? Long swords and antibacterial lotion
Who would or what would you like to see caught in a hovering spacecraft's tractor beam? Brett Favre, Miami Heat's Big 3, cuz they're annoying
If you could create or revive a species of animals what would it be? Unicorn
What one illness would you like there to be a cure for? All cancers
3d girls or 2d girls or real girls? Real
Breast size: A,B,C, or D or all of the above or A, B, and C, or B, C, and D or A and B, or B and C, or C and D, or E-the bigger the better? All of the above and bigger the better
Do you own a daikimakura (body pillow)? Yes, but with no design or picture (bought from Bed Bath & Beyond, yeah, that kind)
Frozen twinkies or fried twinkies? Fried
Do you like Hot Cheetos? Amazingly, no, but regular Cheetos, yes
Pocky or Yan-Yan? Pocky
Imageshack or photobucket? Photobucket
Best dream EVAR!!!??? I won the lottery and didn't know what to do with it
What device are you reading this from (i.e. cell phone, PC, laptop, game console)? Laptop
If you could have a harem, who would be in it, whether the person is real or not? Myself + Katsura Hinagiku, Misaki Ayuzawa, among others
What's the most boring or uninteresting anime you have seen? Slayers Evolution-R, cuz it felt more like a fan tribute than actual story progression
Did you watch it all anyway? Had to, I'm still a fan of the original series
What's the saddest anime you have seen? Last episode of Azumanga Daioh when they graduate and Chiyo-chan was crying
Most epic? Nothing in particular that would have me call it epic
Most horrific? I forgot the name of it, but someone's eyeball was slashed in the first episode
Funniest? Hayate no Gotoku, especially when they either break the 4th Wall or cameo another anime
Do you watch hentai? Of course you do!! You're an otaku. Yep...hey!
Which kind(s) do you like? (Tentacles, Bondage, Futanari, etc.) Um, straight up, loving, and sensual?
Do you own a Pokéwalker? Nope, and don't even have Pokemon HG or SS
Where's the beef? At McDonald's; p.s. try the mushroom and swiss angus snack wrap, my favorite
Got milk? Yep, 2%
What's your take on vegans? Crazy picky. I know, I used to be a restaurant assistant manager
Do you have any food allergies? Watermelon smoothies and some other fresh fruit
Do you wear any corrective devices? (Glasses, retainers, etc.) Glasses, practically since I was born
What kind of bread do you prefer? Baked on cheese, rye, Italian
What's your favorite kind of cookies? Chocolate Chip and Reese's peanut butter cup (not peanut butter cookie)
Were you bullied when you were growing up? Oh yeah, but I grown up from it
Have you ever wished you were adopted? No
How many girlfriends have you had? 1
Do you have one now? Yep, that same one
Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard? I don't get it
Do you like waffle cones or the wafer kind? Wafer
What video game consoles do you own, including portables? *deep breath* PS3, PS2, PS1, PSP, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GB, GBP, GBC, DSLite, Xbox360, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis, laptop, desktop...although shared with my brother
What are your thoughts on public restrooms? Only use a Starbucks restroom, cuz I trust they are the cleanest
How long did it take you to answer this questionnaire?  Looks like just about 20 minutes so far
Ever fell into a toilet? Yeah, I was in a hurry and didn't look
Ever sat on a wet toilet? No, always dry it first
Ever gone streaking or skinny dipping? Nope
When you were in elementary school, were you chased by girls? Game-of-tag chased
Also, were you curious enough to go to the girl's restroom, back then? One time, I had to, with permission from my teacher
What's the dumbest thing you've done to or in front of a girl you liked? Sneezed, coughed, and threw up in front of her
Ever worn a piece of clothing usually worn by the opposite sex? Nothing noticeable, but I did go through high school band with a female band uniform the whole time...hey, it fitted
Ever flown in a plane? Yep, a lot
If you could own one vehicle, be it a plane or hovercraft or whatever, what would it be? A car where I don't have to worry about gas, tire wear, or car maintenance at all
If you could own an animal, which one would it be? Penguin
If you could pwn someone, who would it be? Those with the fastest times on Initial D 5
What would be your dream job? PGA Tour player or NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver
Has anyone on the forums ever told you that you are awesome? Not that I'm aware of, but am I though?
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you were in an anime? Aren't all parts of life like an anime, in a way?
Have ever felt like you just stepped into the twilight zone, if yes, please share? I drove through Alum Rock Blvd during the cold snap earlier this year. It was snowing like crazy up there in the mountains, so much so I thought I was in Tahoe, and I was worried I might get stuck in the snow...in San Jose
Do you have any siblings? One brother (Jyunishinsho, in these forums, but I noticed he doesn't post much here anymore
Are you afraid of clowns? Clowns are ok, carnies are scary cuz they take your money
Ghosts? Not really
Zombies? Instant zombies yes, zombies in general no
Aliens? No
People? I used to, but I suck it up and go for it now
Have you ever "done time?" Nope
You are awesome! Yay! At least 1 person said I am
Did you find any similarities between you and otakuapprentice? Other than "otaku", not really, but he's just as awesome
Do you have an ethnic preference when it comes to girls? Not really
What gender would you hope for your firstborn child to be? I'd like to have a daughter
Do you like to go fishing? Depends on where. I like freshwater fishing rather than deep-sea saltwater
Do you watch the food channel? Ooh yeah!
Do you subscribe to YouTubers, if yes, who? Anyone posting new Botchamania videos ('MaffewJapaneseTable')
Do you usually read all the questions first and then answer or answer them as you read them? One at a time, line by line
How long did it take for you to finish this questionnaire? Wow, 45 minutes?

I did it! I'm no longer a virgin to the Ask Otakuya thread! I'll let the doc handle the next one

c2chaos

Do you miss not having questions to answer?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuapprentice

rude32

So Dr. I'm sitting here listening to Nirvana's Album "In Utero" and I was wondering what your favorite album, or albums if you cant choose just one, is?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

c2chaos

otakuapprentice

Quote from: rude32 on September 02, 2010, 12:24:52 AM
So Dr. I'm sitting here listening to Nirvana's Album "In Utero" and I was wondering what your favorite album, or albums if you cant choose just one, is?
I don't have one favorite album, but the albums on my list of favorites are(in no particular order):
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, The Black Parade
DJ Tiesto - Just Be
The Knux - Remind Me In 3 Days....
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Matchbook Romance - Voices
Snow Patrol - Final Straw
The Streets - A Grand Don't Come for Free

Thats just a few.

Quote from: c2chaos on October 04, 2010, 05:45:58 PM
Are you still there?
Yes.

c2chaos