the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Karisma Black"Are colored people bad? HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH...ahem.
since i know what karisma means by this question *cough::Lok::cough*, i'll just answer that colored people aren't bad. it's each person's actions and personality that defines if they are good or bad.

Quote from: "Jerry"Whats a topping you WOULDNT WANT on pizza?
either anchovies or olives.

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"What would a wall look like if it was made of the early cellphones instead of bricks...? Would they still be working? And how would you charge all of them? Or would they be automatically plugged in? O.o? O.o? O.o?

Would it be used for art?
it would be a horrid-looking grey wall with keypads sticking out of it, they would all be dead...and no, you can't stick your ear up to a phone and call your grandma if you tried.
But yes, it could be considered as art, i guess...

Quote from: "Shi_Musuoka"Why do yan-yans taste better than pocky?
that's very simple: because they have dipping sauce.

Quote from: "gmontem"Why do we have private parts?
before i answer this question...*SMACK*....it's supposed to be PG-13, not R. nevertheless, we have private parts because...

*door busts open*STOP RIGHT THERE!!

what the cluck is going on here? who the hell are you people?!

man: we're from the government!

....oh...shi-*voice being muffled by unknown agent*
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LadyKaren

Well, ya see.. I have this friend... who has this friend...

And this friend's friend... has been having these strange thought's lately.. About someone he shouldn't have...

And they hope to meet this person... that they shouldn't be having thought about... in a place that they shouldn't be meeting... To talk about things...

Do you think that I ... err...  my friend's friend's should actually go through with this?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Well, ya see.. I have this friend... who has this friend...

And this friend's friend... has been having these strange thought's lately.. About someone he shouldn't have...

And they hope to meet this person... that they shouldn't be having thought about... in a place that they shouldn't be meeting... To talk about things...

Do you think that I ... err...  my friend's friend's should actually go through with this?
:shock: wow, as soon as i saw this, it threw me for a loop. man, i hope this is a joke question, but just in case it isnt a joke, i will answer it with all sincerity.

your friend's friend should think very thoroughly if this is the right thing to do, because the decision that they make will have an effect on all that are in any way, shape, or form, connected by this dilemma.

dear god, i hope this is a joke, for their sake...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LadyKaren

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "LadyKaren"Well, ya see.. I have this friend... who has this friend...

:shock: wow, as soon as i saw this, it threw me for a loop. man, i hope this is a joke question, but just in case it isnt a joke, i will answer it with all sincerity.

your friend's friend should think very thoroughly if this is the right thing to do, because the decision that they make will have an effect on all that are in any way, shape, or form, connected by this dilemma.

dear god, i hope this is a joke, for their sake...

Well, I will tell this friend's friend your advice.

Hopefully, it's not too late.

gmontem

How would you like to die, by purikura or by 911 chicken?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jerry

will that mean we will goto Cluck U again?

this time we will try just normal level chicken and see who could actually finish a low level and have fun this time.

no near death experiences this time!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Shi_Musouka

What are the answers to my homework?

mDuo13

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"Why Do They Rock So Hard?
In that vein:

Where Have You Been?
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

mDuo13

Quote from: "Sucrose"
In that vein:

Where Have You Been?
GET IT?!?!

P.S. What Are Friends For?
What Planet Is This?

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"
In that vein:

Where Have You Been?
GET IT?!?!

What Planet Is This?
Oh, I'm sure we're confusing the heck out of everybody else here...excepting Fructose, of course. :D

P.S. Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

gmontem

Quote from: "Sucrose"P.S. Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?
Because they are? *runs away*

i feel so loved!

Barnes

Is it Fanime time yet?
As for me last question, no its not Logan's Run, but good guess.

Logan's Run is a 70s movie XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

XpHoBiaX

YES. >_> *waits to see what the outcome will be*

green underwear OR purple underwear??

o.o''

mDuo13

Quote from: "mDuo13"
In that vein:

Where Have You Been?
GET IT?!?!

What Planet Is This?
Oh, I'm sure we're confusing the heck out of everybody else here...excepting Fructose, of course. :D

P.S. Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?
You Don't Know.

Magical Senpai

mDuo13

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"What is Love?
Even I can answer that.
"Baby don't hurt me."

Though Spiritsnare might argue that it's "Dream" or "Orange".

-zoxan-

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

gmontem

Anyone tried this for those interested in multiplayer F.E.A.R.?

http://www.joinfear.com/main

i feel so loved!

Sucrose

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Jerry"Whats a topping you WOULDNT WANT on pizza?
either anchovies or olives.

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.