the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

otakuapprentice

well, it seems that by popular demand(and by Lady Karen thinking of the idea in the first place), i give you the...

Ask Otaku Thread

what can you ask me? you can ask me just about anything and everything(there are restrictions now in effect). everyone will be able to finally have a glimpse of the world thorugh my beady, little eyes.

just make sure its PG-13, though. we have little kiddes here. and without futher adieu...

ASK AWAY!!

NOTE: no riddles, please. im a human being, not Dick f---ing Tracy.

ADD-ON RULE: keep whatever drama you have out of here. any attacks/flames/etc. through questions or posts that stray from this thread will be noted and reported to Mods. i'm not fscking playing anymore...don't get me mad; it's not something i like...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Ska_Kitti

A man lives on the top floor and takes the elevator down every day to work, but takes the stairs to get home. Why?
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Sunara Ishi

Where did my fan disappear to?
Where do gremlins come from?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Where did my fan disappear to?
Where do gremlins come from?
your fan is probably somewhere in your bedroom, unless you took it whit you somewhere outside of your house. if thats true, then it might as well be as good as gone.

the gremlins? if you look back through history/movies, you'll remember that they come from a little antique shop somewhere deep within the city. just remember not to give it water...

VictimX

Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10 and hot dog buns come in packs of 8?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "VictimX"Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10 and hot dog buns come in packs of 8?
because they hate you, thats why. j/k.
they do it like that to torture us all because then we have tw0 hotdog franks left over with nowhere to go.

gmontem

Why did you fail the 911 Challenge?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "gmontem"Why did you fail the 911 Challenge?
beause it was my destiny to fail so that i may be able to train in the high mountains, and then one day, defeat the Decepticons with my fire breath

Jerry

so why did the chicken cross the road?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Karisma Black

So if you're an apprentice.. who are you apprenticed TO?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jerry"so why did the chicken cross the road?
to get his feathered ass as far away from colonel sanders as possible.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Karisma Black"So if you're an apprentice.. who are you apprenticed TO?
weeell, right now i am an apprentice by saiko-san. i can also be an apprentice to as many others as possible, so i that may learn many skills, which i will then market in self-help seminars and sell for massive amounts of bucks.

Jerry

so whos Saiko again?

isnt that the lady of the Lok?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jerry"so whos Saiko again?

isnt that the lady of the Lok?
why yesh, she is the lady of the Lok.

and to continue answering your question about the chicken, Jerry: right now Cluck Doe is still on the run, and was just announced as one of the Top 20 Most Wanted in America. apparently he has the Colonel's Secret Recipie...

mDuo13

にほã,"ã" が うまã,, かã€,

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "mDuo13"にほã,"ã" が うまã,, かã€,
seeing as how i barely know any japanese at all, i'm gonna disregard this question and throw it in the discard pile, along with the english dub of naruto.

but i'll still give it a shot and answer it nevertheless:

you're japanese does sound skillful/promising.

but please, make the next questions in english!!

mDuo13

You answered (unintentionally) anyway. I asked, roughly, "Do you speak Japanese well?"

~~Loktera~~

Is there hope for us BB-gun slinging psychos called Airsofters in having a decent place to play around here?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "mDuo13"You answered (unintentionally) anyway. I asked, roughly, "Do you speak Japanese well?"
well, we now know that i don't. so let's just keep it at that and let the questions continue in english.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"Is there hope for us BB-gun slinging psychos called Airsofters in having a decent place to play around here?
only time will tell. but in the meantime, its called your backyard, or any ohter open space where you can only hurt yourself and no one else, and not get either fined or arrested.

I'm not sure why, but i've had a craving for a paintball gun for the last few days.