the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Where did my fan disappear to?
Where do gremlins come from?
your fan is probably somewhere in your bedroom, unless you took it whit you somewhere outside of your house. if thats true, then it might as well be as good as gone.

the gremlins? if you look back through history/movies, you'll remember that they come from a little antique shop somewhere deep within the city. just remember not to give it water...
... the other gremlins... ^.^;; The ones that like to tinker with and take things...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Where did my fan disappear to?
Where do gremlins come from?
your fan is probably somewhere in your bedroom, unless you took it whit you somewhere outside of your house. if thats true, then it might as well be as good as gone.

the gremlins? if you look back through history/movies, you'll remember that they come from a little antique shop somewhere deep within the city. just remember not to give it water...
... the other gremlins... ^.^;; The ones that like to tinker with and take things...
oh, you mean the ones that like to take the one sock that ends up missing all the time? i'm not sure about those. i currently have a pending investigation on the whereabouts of these freaky little guys and where their home base is.
right now, we have it pinned down either in Seattle, WA., or they have mini-bases located somewhere within each Starbucks in existence.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Sunara Ishi

Well... we know that the gremlin's human counterparts like to visit starbucks. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LadyKaren

Ah, my brain child does well.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Ah, my brain child does well.
yes, it is. actually, depending on how well this actually does here on the boards, i might pitch it as an idea for Stage Zero for next year. cool, huh? now with that out of the way,

CONTINUE WITH ZEE QUESTIONS!!

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "gmontem"What's my purpose in life?
right now, your purpose in life is to capture all that you see around you in still or animated form and present it to the masses to enjoy. after that, it will depend with a roll of the dice, and a few games of connect four, rock-paper-scissors, and nutball.

RyuHayabusa

How can I stay on the dark side of the force?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"How can I stay on the dark side of the force?
i'm afraid i can not answer that for you, for you already know the answer to your question.

...but just in case you dont, you need to remember to pay your Sith membership fees at the end of the year. if you dont, then you might get an unpleasant visit from a very physical wookie...carrying a lead pipe.....

LadyKaren

Barnes

What 1980s movie does my username come from? :wink:
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Why doesn't Otaku sleep?
if you are referring to me in general, look at my avatar and you will notice that i do in fact, sleep. i am jsut not getting as much sleep as i used to.

Quote from: "Barnes"What 1980s movie does my username come from?
well, im not that much of movie buff, so im gonna take an outright guess on this one and say Logan's Run. im probably wrong, but hey: im not a frickin database. simply give me the benefit of the doubt.

Shi_Musouka

Why do objects break every time I touch them?

mDuo13

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Shi_Musouka"Why do objects break every time I touch them?
they dont break everytime you touch them; they are already broken to begin with. you just cant notice it.
Quote from: "mDuo13"Why Do They Rock So Hard?
im really not sure who you are referring to in this question, but i will answer it with this example taken from the Apple Jacks commericals:
Quote"Why do you kids like to eat Apple Jacks if they don't even taste like apples"
"WE JUST DO!"

Karisma Black

Are colored people bad? HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH...

ahem.

Jerry

Whats a topping you WOULDNT WANT on pizza?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Sunara Ishi

What would a wall look like if it was made of the early cellphones instead of bricks...? Would they still be working? And how would you charge all of them? Or would they be automatically plugged in? O.o? O.o? O.o?

Would it be used for art?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Shi_Musouka

Why do yan-yans taste better than pocky?

gmontem

Why do we have private parts?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!