the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

How do I stop from pissing people off or getting into arguements, even when I'm trying to be on my best behavior an stuff... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

otakuapprentice

Dr. O is back! sorry for not being online the past couple of days. i've been pretty pooped since the oakridge event, plus work and stuff of that sort. now for the answers to your questions...
Quote from: "Jerry"Now that " FEARLESS " is out in theatres...

Why do you think JET LI wants to stop doing ACTION/MARTIAL ARTS movies?
probably because he has done nothing but martial arts movies, and wants to greaten his acting ability, and not just continue to be the lead role that kicks the living crap out of everyone. i wish Mr. Li the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Quote from: "gmontem"Why do people pay money to play air hockey at OGL when they can play an even better and more painful version for free?
ah, yes...the free version of air hockey without the air, or as i like to call it for now, "Blister Hockey". this came about after me and Mr. McStabby finished playing a round of air hockey during the oakridge event that recently passed. as soon as we finished, the air shut off. im not sure if it was me or gmontem, but one of us started to throw the puck into the goal. after that, it was nothing but complete fun. painful, but fun.

Quote from: "Barnes"Will I be able to make it to the Ren. Faire gathering?
you can, if only you believe you can*insert inspirational moment here*

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"If you were a food what food would you be and why?
i'll get back to you on that one after the person that ate me can figure out what they ate.

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"How do I stop from pissing people off or getting into arguements, even when I'm trying to be on my best behavior an stuff...
well, its what said by people that starts arguments and the sort. you just need to watch what you say. its like they always say: "think before you act..."
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

gmontem

Why do some people call it a vacation when they have to leave the computer to pee?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "gmontem"Why do some people call it a vacation when they have to leave the computer to pee?
because they need to make a layover at the bathroom. the new security measures they have now are crazy, like i can't bring my own toilet paper, but i can only buy some after i get past the checkpoint. who the hell would pay $6.50 for a roll of TP......wait, never mind.

gmontem

Why are Tuesday nights soo boring?

i feel so loved!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah....Been there...done that. Okay...how do I piss people off while still continuing to post around here often...? As far as I can tell people hate it when people "use forums like chatrooms" :roll:

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Yeah....Been there...done that. Okay...how do I piss people off while still continuing to post around here often...? As far as I can tell people hate it when people "use forums like chatrooms" :roll:
yea........being serious here for the moment, you really don't want to piss people off in the forums. there are consequences, as with all choices in life.

Quote from: "gmontem"Why are Tuesday nights soo boring?
they just are. there isnt much explaining it.

Barnes

Should I buy the Wii on launch day?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Barnes"Should I buy the Wii on launch day?
if you alrady have it reserved, then yes: definitely get it. if you didnt reserve it, get ready to stand in line, my friend....*waits in line for wii*

MisakiFan41

Are we going to Dick's when we go to Comic-Con? XD

On yet another break....

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "MisakiFan41"Are we going to Dick's when we go to Comic-Con? XD
that's IF we actually do go to Comic-Con....yea, we'll get some of Dick's House Sauce :lol:

XpHoBiaX

O.o

How come everyone wants me to come out of my closet????

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"O.o

How come everyone wants me to come out of my closet????
because we care...and i think something died in there. either that, or i hear breathing, and its not coming from you....

XpHoBiaX

are you SURE you want me out of my closet....

or rather

Can you HANDLE it? XD!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ooh! Ooh! I can handle it! Pick me! Pick me!

You'd be surprised how much freaky stuff I can handle o.o;

Dear Otaku....how do I win the heart of Phobia-chan? :twisted:

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"are you SURE you want me out of my closet....

or rather

Can you HANDLE it? XD!
well, it would be sort of difficult getting you out of the closet now, since we lost the only pair of keys that opens it. you might be stuck in there for a while. don't worry, i know i left my hatchet around here somewhere. i'll get you out in a jiffy...

...but can i handle it? i've had many challenges placed in front of me. i'll probably end up with battle damage of some sort, but i'll survive.

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Ooh! Ooh! I can handle it! Pick me! Pick me!

You'd be surprised how much freaky stuff I can handle o.o;

Dear Otaku....how do I win the heart of Phobia-chan? :twisted:
get the strategy guide. unfortunately, the guide is no longer in print, so you won't be able to find it anywhere.

lucky for me i have the strategy guide for getting her out of the closet. only twenty-four more boss battles, and 50,000 levels to go. i hope i reach the save point in time...

Jerry

why do you think this x-mas is going to be better or worse than previous years past?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gubaba

should I beat the final boss of FFX even though I know what happens and everything? =[

<3 Rock Howard XD

gmontem

what time should i go to bed today?

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jerry"why do you think this x-mas is going to be better or worse than previous years past?
its gonna be a good one probably because we have two consoles launching between two days of each other in november, and there will be a massive amount of games available for purchase...but that's just me. it all depends on what people have planned around that time of year. thats what makes it a good or bad x-mas.

Quote from: "gubaba"should I beat the final boss of FFX even though I know what happens and everything? =[
yes, yes you should. if you got that far in the damn game(I LOST THE GAME!), and you just stop right there, then it was a waste of time to begin with.

Quote from: "gmontem"what time should i go to bed today?
if you have a pair of dice, or a dart board, use one of those items to find out your sleepy-time tonight.