the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

Jerry

So why do you think there are SOOO many birthdays in the month of November?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jerry"So why do you think there are SOOO many birthdays in the month of November?
yea, i actually never thought about that. it is quite peculiar that a good amount of people here in the boards have birthdays in the month of november, but frankly, i think its just one big coincedence.

Quote from: "gmontem"What am i doing here?
im trying to figure that out myself. my clinic doesnt open until 10am. oh yea, i forgot to turn on the alarm system.*ALARM SYSTEM ACTIVATED* if i were you, i would start running right about now. those furbys can run pretty fast, but look out for the factory recalls. those have one big temper...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LadyKaren

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Jerry"So why do you think there are SOOO many birthdays in the month of November?
yea, i actually never thought about that. it is quite peculiar that a good amount of people here in the boards have birthdays in the month of november, but frankly, i think its just one big coincedence.

What's 9 months before November, Otaku?
And what holiday is in that month?

Sora

What's the chance that a long-distance relationship would work out? Should one have a long-distance relationship and actually keep it? What's the best way to approach a long-distance relationship?
"Don't give me any orders."

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

What's 9 months before November, Otaku?
And what holiday is in that month?
1)seeing as how my month-counting skills arent the best, im gonna say its February.
2)waht holiday is there that month? i dont think there is a holiday on that month, unless you count Valentines Day as a holiday. V-day stopped being a holiday for me back in elementary.

Quote from: "Edward Elric"What's the chance that a long-distance relationship would work out? Should one have a long-distance relationship and actually keep it? What's the best way to approach a long-distance relationship?
even though i have never been in a relationship, i will try to answer this as best as i can.
with long-distance relationships, the amount of time they last varies with each couple. if it started out before it became long-distance, then it does work out most of the time. long-distance relationships are the hardest ones to keep, since you arent able to see the person and you are apart from each other. truthfully, i don't know how to approach a long-distance relationship. as long as it doesnt start out as long-distance, you'll be fine. if it begins as long-distance, try to keep in touch with the person as much as possible. if you/they are able to drop down and visit, that will keep it from slowy falling apart.

Hope that helps!

gmontem

If I give you 5 bucks will you take the 911 challenge again?

When's the next Cluck-U gathering?

Are people too chicken to eat 911 chicken?

If they are too chicken, does this make them cannibals?

Do cannibals eat themselves if they're stranded in a tiny island?

Why haven't you asked Benicia for a hook up?

i feel so loved!

Barnes

1. Who would in a swordfight in the Highlander universe, the Kurgan (Highlander 1), or General Katana (Highlander 2)?
2.My Playstation 2 isn't working too well. Should I trade it in for a newer model PS2?
3.Which game store?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "gmontem"If I give you 5 bucks will you take the 911 challenge again?

When's the next Cluck-U gathering?

Are people too chicken to eat 911 chicken?

If they are too chicken, does this make them cannibals?

Do cannibals eat themselves if they're stranded in a tiny island?

Why haven't you asked Benicia for a hook up?
1. probably not, unless someone else joins me again for another act of massive stupidity.
2. dunno.
3. yes. yes, they are.
4. nope.
5. they definitely would.
6. i wanna stay as far away from benicia as possible.

Quote from: "Barnes"1. Who would in a swordfight in the Highlander universe, the Kurgan (Highlander 1), or General Katana (Highlander 2)?
2.My Playstation 2 isn't working too well. Should I trade it in for a newer model PS2?
3.Which game store?
1. im gonna guess kurgan.
2. before you do that, try to figure out whats going wrong with it. if its not reading teh cds, try cleaning out your system.
4. different game stores give different values on systems. if your system is indeed busted, go ahead and try Gamestop/EBgames. they take in busted systems, but you get less if its busted.

LadyKaren

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"i wanna stay as far away from benicia as possible.

AWWWWWWWWWW

I FEEL SO HURT BY THAT.

YOU DON'T WANT TO COME NEAR BENICIA??!?!?!1

But we're a good little town and I'M in it. Does that mean you don't want to see me?

*cries*

Jerry

AWWWWWWWWWW

I FEEL SO HURT BY THAT.

But we're a good little town and I'M in it. Does that mean you don't want to see me?

*cries*

considering you had a car overflowing with ppl that were in Benicia, thats the first (and probably not the last) time I'll be doing that.

and I know I could at least name a few people that dont mind coming on er... to... Benicia.

heh heh good times. and even better times in the Car  :shock:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

AWWWWWWWWWW

I FEEL SO HURT BY THAT.

*cries*
whoa! hold on a minute!? my answer has been taken out of context. this is the question i was answering to, from gmontem:
QuoteWhy haven't you asked Benicia for a hook up?
mr. mcstabby was referring to the picture of Beautiful Benicia in his avy. And besides, i already said i would go to benicia(the city, not the person) since i missed out on K-Con. oh, and here...*hands tissue* please don't cry. Dr. O doesn't like to see people cry.

gubaba

What would you do if people ran out of questions?

What's the wierdest dream you ever had?

Do you like pancakes?

<3 Rock Howard XD

gmontem

Will I ever have a picture of Gubaba with a pancake on her head?

Will I ever have a picture of a pancake with a Gubaba on its head?

Since you called Benicia "beautiful" will you finally go out with her?

OTP = Otaku x Benicia, or Rock x Benicia?

Why do some people act weird on a full moon?

What's your favorite classic arcade game?

i feel so loved!

Asa_Gohan

who would win in a fight
1)star platinum or kenshiro?
2)boxer or a kangaroo
What are you going to be for halloween?
What is the 125th number after 3.14?
Why cant I backflip?
Whats the sky made out of?
How many constilations are there?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

gmontem

Is Asa_Gohan's avatar of a man or a woman?

Why does Asa_Gohan's avatar bear a striking resemblance to Beautiful Benicia? :o

i feel so loved!

Asa_Gohan

I can answer the first one. Its a guy. Probably the funniest looking yaoi ever XD the expressions in that are priceless yaranaika FTW

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Sora

What's the meaning of Halloween?
"Don't give me any orders."

Jyunishinsho

Does this font make me look fat?

Barnes

Oh, will we ever be set free?
Will this Journeyman's day be his last?
Where does the anwser lie?
Is it something we can buy?
Will there be a wishing star outside tonight?
[/list]
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes