What would be the smartest way to...

Started by uzutake, September 08, 2006, 10:31:00 PM

uzutake

Group Reg. an Anime Club? And what if family's coming too?

How do you Anime Club leaders/members group reg.? Do they all give you the money and you put it in a bank account?  Or they just give you the money, use your own money from your own bank account, then replace that money later?

And should I add in Family registrations too? Or should that be seperate?

Should I get help on this because it seems too complicated for a meer 13 year old to do? =__=

SadisticAion

yea thats what i wanna know too, i mean
i am also planning this trip for my anime club too....
and there is a LOT of people wanting to go....

Fructose

The way I did it when I was Treasurer of my high school Anime Club is that we had all of our members pay their registration fee to our school bookkeeper (if they had another person in their specific group that wanted to go, family, non club friend, etc., they put into the club fund in under their name as well). After that, I just filled out a group registration for everyone (30+ people in total. *die*) and then told the bookkeeper the amount, who to make the check out to, and where to send it before the postmark deadline that prices went up on.

If you don't have a bookkeeper to work through, and they all trust you to take care of it, just have them give their money to all one source, and take the money from that. Using your bank account for a check, or PayPal or whatever is just a matter of personal preference/availability.

Speaking from personal experience, do NOT trust people who pull a "I'll have the money next month, can you please register me anyway?!" Also, establish a firm deadline of when they have to have to have their registration money turned in by, and don't waver on it.

SadisticAion