Nana

Started by Sunara Ishi, September 18, 2006, 12:59:59 AM

Sunara Ishi

Anyone else watching this? If not, go watch it. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

GokuMew2

Ren is hot. And with Kiuchi's voice.... Mmmmmmmmmm~~
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

mDuo13

I saw the first episode or two of it. Was quite entertaining. However, it's a little lower on my list of things to watch than what I'm currently following.
(AMG, Patlabor, Ergo Proxy, Higurashi)

Sucrose

Ha, I love Nana! I'm a little slow at watching my downloads, but I've got up to ep. 13 on my compy as we speak.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

serajwl

I started reading the manga... but I didnt know it was an anime :D!

*goes to find it*

KimaLucifer

I got episode 1 at the store for 777yen :D I left it in America so I can`t re-watch it though :<
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Sunara Ishi

The subs are too delayed. T.T It makes me sad. I need my Nana fix.

heh. That's awesome kima.

I so want that mp3 player thingy. XD The black one but I don't think I can afford it. T.T
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

ININ

I recently watched NANA.  I have 13 episodes.  Love it.  Best drama I watched in a long, long time.  The manga is on my wish list.

The ending theme rocks.  Here is the music video by Olivia inspi' Reira titled A Little Pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SkZSKkD-lI

anipunk92

i love nana
its an awesome show  :D

GokuMew2

Any idea when season 2 will air?
< Mew >

DshadowSakura

whats Nana about?

ININ

DshadowSakura

Runewitt

i watched a few episodes lat night at fanime 07, didnt really interest me, then some of my friends found me and dragged me back to the yaoi room..... OH GOD.. NO MORE!! PLEASE GOD.. no more!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: GokuMew2 on September 01, 2007, 09:09:19 AM
Was it ever officially announced? I rather hope there will be a second season.

I never was able to get any of the manga past ch.68 (which is only a little ahead of the last anime ep. [47]) T.T

Although I suspect what happens, I still want to see it. As well as the conclusion.
I suppose 47 could be an okay ender for the anime if push comes to shove, but I'd rather see that they pursue the plot to their heart's content. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Kazuko

I watched a little bit of NANA after Para Kiss

and I really love it :3

Nina Star 9

I started to read NANA after reading Paraside Kiss. I got through the first volume, but I stopped there. I have heard that I need to keep going, that the first volume isn't great, but it really didn't hold my interest nearly as much as PK did (which I totally loved, by the way, the anime.... not so much).

GokuMew2

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 24, 2007, 12:37:04 AM

I remember there was an announcement at the end of the last ep for the first season? I can't remember if it said End season one (or along those lines) or what, but yeah....
< Mew >

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: GokuMew2 on November 26, 2007, 04:30:33 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 24, 2007, 12:37:04 AM

I remember there was an announcement at the end of the last ep for the first season? I can't remember if it said End season one (or along those lines) or what, but yeah....
It did say that it was the end of season 1; thus, implying there would be a second season. But they didn't announce the second season at the end the 1st season. It might just have been: This is the end of the 1st season, lets hope for more.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

pSyChOgArDeN

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33