Started by XpHoBiaX, September 25, 2006, 10:00:09 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Oooo! I should get one for pink...or ninja....or BOTH!! <3

AbsolutelyCursed

Kanji for "Flame" would be cool since I cosplay as Roy Mustang

Ayanami Rei First Child

Flame would also be really badass I'd have to say ^_^

-zoxan-

Henna? Isn't that like, totally from India? I can be totally wrong here, but drawing Henna designs on hands of the bride during marriages is part of the ceremony. I've seen countless of those. XD. And I'm actually kinda glad that it has spread to the U.S.

Of course, I can be TOTALLY wrong.

Confirmation: Is this what you guys are talking about?

And cool points to anyone who can draw cool henna designs. It's not easy XD

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

XpHoBiaX

Kudos to Xozan for the link. Yeah, i do henna but it's more like regular tattooing. I will NEVER use black henna, and I only use certified pre mixed paste from an actual henna outlet.here
I am not entirely 'god' at henna but I can do many designs without much dificulty. Regular tats, like words or designs, from butterflies to dragons to gargoyles etc. Traditional tats are more extensive, and not many people ask for them. But I can do all sorts of bands and stuff.

Things I will not do:
Profanity (including other languages)
private areas. (this includes the breast on girls)
Face

I am looking forward to possibly having a booth, but as I live so far away from Sanjose, I don't know if it will be possible to go to any meetings to demonstrate my work. That, and christmas is comming up. I am always broke at this time of year. ^-^'' not that I mean to be...I am also planning on moving out before the famed Christmas season/month of HELL.

I hope my other hands (people I trust to work with me) can make it out there too, becuase I definately can't cater to that many people all by myself. xP If someone from staff can talk to me about all this and perhaps work with me on some things, maybe I can get down there with ease. So far, I am the only one who has the 4 day pass, and the days off. :P I still have to talk to my hands about this, and if they can't make it...I'll have to hire people...and that (believe it or not) is easier said than done. I hate hiring people becuase some people can't handle the responsibility...or steal. That, and my hands know how pissy I get and know how to work around that when we get hectic. XD

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm.....I would consider working with you. I dunno, I usually like my freedom a lot though ^^;;

XpHoBiaX

lol sorry, i figured I'd let you know that. Instead of you finding out. O_o though, I prolly can't do the Henna this year. I have too much debt right now. Stupid injuries. >_<!!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Aww....I'm really sorry to hear that! That's TERRIBLE!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Snow Ninja

Did someone say Injuries?

What, if I may inquire, injuries are you talking about?
:shock:

AbsolutelyCursed

That's too bad, was looking forward to having a henna tattoo. Oh well

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I really wish you the best of luck and I hope you get through your debt quickly and easily....

kajunkai

If you're worried about no one wanting one, I'd totally love a henna tattoo. I've been wanting one for a while, but have no clue where to get one. Maybe you could post prospective prices?