Late Night Dating Show

Started by Fayray, October 03, 2006, 11:53:56 AM

Late Night Dating Show? Good idea or Boo!

Sounds rad!
18 (75%)
Boo!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 03, 2006, 11:53:56 AM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Wow...remind me never to piss that person off. EVER. T_T

Crazy_Saiko

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"
Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"I assume you don't want him in a bloody mess, right?
a bloody mess is fine,
i can be caring and heal his wounds..
IN THE PASSION OF HATRED
BURN WOUNDS BURN!!!

*Scared* Holy moses... What if I was just trying to bring you back a gift? ^^''
then why'd you be at a Late Night Dating Show game?
making a little detoure ARE WE?!??!
but dont' worry
i'm sure you'll have a good explanation <3 <3  :D
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hehe. Don't worry, I'm sure those of us attending the event will bludgeon him into submission for you! All to please you oh pretty scary lady @.@

Crazy_Saiko

...i'm not that scary!!!!
i'm only yea.. tall..
i can't THAT scary >.>

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well you SOUND scary....but unless you're taller then me...and few people are....I doubt you're scary tall. I'm 6' 4" :twisted:

Crazy_Saiko

Ayanami Rei First Child

5' isn't tall you know ^^;;

I'm sure that just means that you compress your scaryness to reach even higher levels of terrifying power!! ^^;

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"5' isn't tall you know ^^;;

I'm sure that just means that you compress your scaryness to reach even higher levels of terrifying power!! ^^;

I know from personal experience (high school years) that 5' tall girls are extremely scary but I'm sure Crazy_Saiko isn't like that right!? Right!?

Crazy_Saiko

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"5' isn't tall you know ^^;;

i meant "yay tall"
( i wrote yea tall.. i misspelled!!!!)

I'm like almost a midget T_T

::Absolutely Cursed

i'm scary... i guess.. to Lok
-^^-

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well as a woman you naturally get bonus points to scaring men. You just have to learn to cultivate your inner scaryness. Then you'll be terrifying your male friends into doing your bidding in no time! <3

serajwl

That would be so much fun XD I would love to go watch or participate =D

Crazy_Saiko

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well as a woman you naturally get bonus points to scaring men. You just have to learn to cultivate your inner scaryness. Then you'll be terrifying your male friends into doing your bidding in no time! <3
i don't want ppl to like me out of FEAR

Ayanami Rei First Child

People can't like you out of fear, that's just silly. I'm just saying that you'd gain the ability to easily boss them around and have them listen to you <.<

otakuapprentice

as good as this idea sounds, i'm only able to think about what could, and probably would, go wrong.

im not trying to discourage you guys. this is just my thought on the subject.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"as good as this idea sounds, i'm only able to think about what could, and probably would, go wrong.

Straying from the current conversation of the scaryness factor of my girlfriend (Trust me, scary she is...)

I agree with the Otaku. There are a whole world of bad things that can happen with this... Almost like what my Airsoft Idea would have been...

This is Pandoras Box. Let's not open it, shall we?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awwwww.....that's too bad. I was really hoping to bribe someone to get on that show, but oh well ^^;

Crazy_Saiko

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"as good as this idea sounds, i'm only able to think about what could, and probably would, go wrong.

Straying from the current conversation of the scaryness factor of my girlfriend (Trust me, scary she is...)

I agree with the Otaku. There are a whole world of bad things that can happen with this... Almost like what my Airsoft Idea would have been...

This is Pandoras Box. Let's not open it, shall we?

*gets her scythe out n' ready*
come here, dear Lok

Makou

If you get this working, I'll go 'cause I'm curious. Geesh. I hope the judges won't make me do embarrassing stuff...

Krnchichiri

Oh, I'd love to participate! [Of course, age permitting. xP ]
But... I can't dance.

Har. You guys talk about height, I beat you all with me 4'10" heightness! Take that.  8)
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D