Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

Kuromi_Kat

hahaha Mizuki, what OS do you run? I was trying to figure that one out.
Display-1680x1050

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

michiko nakano

lyricaldanichan

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

Sherbert

So I have 268 Wallpapers and adding more frequently... Using Windows 7 and I have my wallpaper to change every 5 min, but here's a glance! I like my taskbar on the right side because it takes up less pixels since it's not taking the whole bottom up. Weird? Maybe. :P Looks awesome on my 17" 1920x1200 laptop screen. :D And if anyone has any tips where to get some high resolution anime wallpapers that are just awesome, lemme know, thanks! :D

EDIT: Now I have 535 and counting rapidly! Using an awesome site called Wallbase.net it directly pulls pics from 4chan so you don't have to dive in there to get them! I really appreciate the SFW, Sketchy and NSFW tabs so I just select only SFW and cruise away without having to worry about bad content. It also has search by color, tags, aspect ratio, and specific resolutions. :)

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!

G.I.R

So I've had my iMac for a year, i decided it was time for a new desktop:

RitsuHime