Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

G.I.R

My current wallpaper (Scaled down):

(I added the OSX desktop on the iBook)  :D

LastElixir

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"

I changed it 2 days ago. Found the wallpaper on 4chan's Anime Wallpaper section. Resolution is 1280X1024 and it's resized.

damn it, thats HOT! if i throw eggs on your moniter, it'll probably sizzle. lol

heres my laptop's

j

mDuo13

Quote from: "LastElixir"heres my laptop's

j
ã,ã,ã,ã,!ã"ã,Œã€€ãŒã€€æ¬²ã—ã,,!
Aria is wonderful. Give it to me.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "gmontem"Dedicating for one day my work computer's wallpaper to Tsubasa, or until my co-workers start giving me funny looks.
I appreciate it, sir.

Quote from: "LastElixir"heres my laptop's
Now that's a wallpaper. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Whoa -- what's that OSX-looking bar you've installed, Jay? That looks like it'd be pretty useful to have.

Also, here's mine. I switched from Churuya a few days ago while playing Ever17 again.

Yes, the appropriate system voices are there, and yes, that's the ripped soundtrack playing in Winamp.
epic progressive

vox

Nina Star 9

changed it again. i'm so indesicive.

and since i am too lazy to take a screen of my desktop... it looks eacctly the same as it did before, anyway. :P

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/4208/bodaiju10iz.jpg

<3

Kazuko

lulz :3

O: 10+ cool points if you get the joke

Nina Star 9

kazi, i love it. <3 so great.

where did you get a picture of kiwi and kiwi? XD

Asa_Gohan

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

-zoxan-

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Whoa -- what's that OSX-looking bar you've installed, Jay? That looks like it'd be pretty useful to have.

Stardock ObjectDock. Believe it or not, it's a freeware, although there is a shareware version with extras.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

LastElixir

Quote from: "-zoxan-"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Whoa -- what's that OSX-looking bar you've installed, Jay? That looks like it'd be pretty useful to have.

Stardock ObjectDock. Believe it or not, it's a freeware, although there is a shareware version with extras.

yes it is objectdock and its freeware as zoxan said. It's awesome and makes your computer look unique and simple. You can also make your own icons or DL it as any other icon.

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Now that's a wallpaper. XD

ohhh hell yes, need... more... aria wallpapers...

Quote from: "mDuo13"
ã,ã,ã,ã,!ã"ã,Œã€€ãŒã€€æ¬²ã—ã,,!
Aria is wonderful. Give it to me.

let me know if you want the wallpaper, i can send it to you :)

j

-zoxan-

shortpachoo

I am using one of the Stardock programs on my pc (not sure which though, to lazy to check) but not on the laptop (don't wanna waste the resources)

Heres my laptop desktop, currently set to 1600x1200 which is hooked up to my lcd monitor:

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

-zoxan-

Nice wallpaper there, shortpachoo.

Edit: I love that wallpaper. You rule XD

Sunara Ishi

Could I get a copy of that image, shortpachoo?
thanks in advance.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LinLinLucy

This be mine

http://home.comcast.net/~drallcome/LinnyeWP.JPG

I hyjacked drallcomes comcast account to post the actualy resolution of my wallpaper.... muhahahaha

LastElixir

Quote from: "LinLinLucy"This be mine

http://home.comcast.net/~drallcome/LinnyeWP.JPG

I hyjacked drallcomes comcast account to post the actualy resolution of my wallpaper.... muhahahaha

nice anathema

j

Sucrose

Heh...mine's kind of out of theme with everybody else's ('cept maybe Kazuko's, which is apropos of nothing and quite darling), but I like it nonetheless.

Eternal love for anybody who knows 'em.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

-zoxan-

Sucrose, they seem like prominent historical figures. The guy with the thick glasses remind me of Truman Capote as played by as played by Philip Seymour Hoffman in the movie

And Tsubasa takes away the honors for the wallpaper. Huhuhuhuhuhu