Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

RyuHayabusa

That's my current one. It's all wintery and the like.

Plus I like how the Negima characters look like they just stepped out a fantasy novel. :D *chuckles*
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kazuko

Quote from: "-zoxan-"
Quote from: "Barnes"
Quote from: "-zoxan-"Way to go, TWN (Tall White Ninja)

Question: Where did the Ninja come from?
The first two I understand, but Ninja, wtf?

I like political cartoons:

Well, at REN-Faire, I never knew when you came and when you left. You just blend right in and diffuse right out. Like a ninja. The ninja came from within, Barnes, from within.

Quote from: "Kazuko"

X3 because i love it sooo

Kazuko, I'm playing detective here. Are you using an HP computer? To be a tad bit more specific, are you using an HP Laptop? (Note: Compaq also counts as HP here - since the companies are kinda merged - or deliver same bundled crap when you buy one, lolol.)
Bingo bingo :3 I am using a Cpmpaq HP Laptop~

Nina Star 9

kazi~ your desktop is the most adorable thing ever~ <3

-zoxan-

Quote from: Kazuko
Quote from: "-zoxan-"
Quote from: "Barnes"
Quote from: "-zoxan-"Way to go, TWN (Tall White Ninja)

Kazuko, I'm playing detective here. Are you using an HP computer? To be a tad bit more specific, are you using an HP Laptop? (Note: Compaq also counts as HP here - since the companies are kinda merged - or deliver same bundled crap when you buy one, lolol.)
Bingo bingo :3 I am using a Cpmpaq HP Laptop~

YES! KITA!!!

It's that rocket looking thing near the time that gave it away. My cousin has an HP laptop and he just bought one for him mom. All of them had that HP's wi-fi thingy. So I guessed this one was that too. Bundled Crap is the Fail, IMO.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

RyuHayabusa

New One. It's simple, it's HAWT and it's fun to look at.

Found it on 4chan's anime wallpaper section. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

mDuo13

I think I preferred your other one, Ryu. But whatever.

Emerge

wow...you guys make me feel so disorganized...and here's why:

yea...stuff all over the place

-zoxan-

Emerge, that's cool coz you stand out. I have started to have stuff strewn all over my desktop.

shortpachoo

Quote from: "Emerge"wow...you guys make me feel so disorganized...and here's why:

yea...stuff all over the place

Great wallpaper.  I miss Rocko's Modern Life

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

-zoxan-

Sucrose

It's cool that you can manage with that many folders and whatnot directly on your desktop. I can't handle it if I have stuff strewn all over like that. I just have tons of folders within folders so that it LOOKS neat but is really quite convoluted.

Speaking of which, I finally made myself a new wallpaper to take over from the Pac-Man pie chart:

I rather like the simplicity of it.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

VictimX

A new look for the Punisher... I mean Bunisher.

-zoxan-

Sucrose, do you use ObjectDock or something so that you can get rid of the Start menu? Or did you Photoshop/Paint it? :lol:

Sucrose

You know...I don't know. *laugh* It just kind of slides down into the bottom of the screen when I'm not using it. (Wow, you can tell how much I really know about computers, right?) It's done this since we've owned it as far as I know--or since Dad gave it to me, anyway. *shrug*
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

-zoxan-

Ahh yes, Auto Hide feature. It annoys me since I multitask. I want to see all the applications I use. Yay for Alt+Tab ^^;;

It's easy to remove it, if you want to. Just hover the mouse at the bottom of the screen and the Start menu should pop up. Right click on taskbar, hit properties, deselect Auto-Hide. There =)

Foxwolfe

Quote from: "-zoxan-"Ahh yes, Auto Hide feature. It annoys me since I multitask. I want to see all the applications I use. Yay for Alt+Tab ^^;;

Couldnt agree more, I always hate hopping on my friends comp to show him something since he uses that feature.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

mDuo13

Yeah, Ergo Proxy. And yeah, just like always, no icons or start menu. That's how I roll.

Barnes

I just found out how to do this.

Noa Izumi from Patlabor. Boo-yah! 8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Yeah, Ergo Proxy. And yeah, just like always, no icons or start menu. That's how I roll.
Your austerity is remarkable.

KimaLucifer

My wallpaper is rather plain. Now play the guessing game as where it came from X3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.